Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sheila's digits are extra long from years of making everyone "pull her finger."

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Jaus tries hard not to covet thy neighbor's ass but, alas, he does not always succeed.

Last edited:

RobLineberger

Registered
Reaction score
I had something rude up there for a moment, but since we're both from the southeast, Jehhillenberg might actually *be* my third cousin twice removed.

So, cuz, you gonna tell them about the time you conned your neighbor into hosting the graduation party?

Last edited:

Jehhillenberg

N/A
Registered
Reaction score
That's the first time RobLineBerger compared someone to a fungus.

jaus tail

Banned
Reaction score
Jberg has three eyes and two horns. That's why she's pressed her hat down till her forehead, to hide the third eye.

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
Jaus Tail other outfit is a barmaid and he uses that flaming hand to concoct his favorite party drink - Flaming Fuzzy Navels.

MatthewHJonesAuthor

A Desperado in Search of A Murderer
Registered
Reaction score
Nathan left me locked in the basement with two bucket. One of food and one of the other thing. I mixed up the buckets a couple time. I think I need my stomach pumped.

Last edited:

Arpeggio

Registered
Reaction score
jaus tail is actually a beard that ran away from jaus tail face and is impersonating him, causing all kinds of trouble. Beard was last seen briefly eating at cafe with a pregnant Owl by the name of Jessica before leaving Southward in a motorized top hat.

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
Arpeggio is pimping her latest book by tacking fliers to the back of unsuspecting patrons. She is also selling add space on her skin using either digital strips or decal-style temporary tattoos.

jaus tail

Banned
Reaction score
Nathan thinks zebras are the result of a black horse marrying a white mare.

MatthewHJonesAuthor

A Desperado in Search of A Murderer
Registered
Reaction score
Jaus has a real problem with interracial horse marriage. He's fine with regular interracial marriages and most irregular horse marriages.

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
MatthewHJonesAuthor is actually a handful of rogue bitcoins that are masquerading as a AW member. The real MatthewHJonesAuthor is currently immured in his own basement. The makeshift Judas gate installed in the basement door allows the guard posted there to provide Matthew with all the essential amenities.

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Once I was walking by NathanBrazil's house after his wife took down all the curtains for washing. Nathan got confused and thought he was in a terrarium. He smashed his face up against the glass, hands splayed out gecko style, and yowled. His wife threw rocks at him and broke the window because she misunderstood the saying about throwing rocks and living in glass houses. Poor Nathan. Poor Nathan's wife.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Jaus is upset because the carpet doesn't match the drapes.

Pony.

Aspiring supervillain
Registered
Reaction score
jaus has hello kitty tattoo'd on his left testicle and emily strange on the right. he thought it would be cool at first but hair grew back and now emily has a beard.

Last edited: