What Are You Researching Today?

snafu1056

Registered
Reaction score
Have you been to a Sting concert recently? I could totally understand torturing a lutist.

Kitty27

So Goth That I Was Born Black
Registered
Reaction score
Today's research is Druids,Picts and anything Celt. I am fleshing out my epic fantasy universe and its various realms. I based one off the above and want to learn more so I can add more elements.

sportourer1

Registered
Reaction score
Just about to publish as an Ebook my second in a series of novels about a secret agent in the Napoleonic Wars so now researching the next which will be set towards the end of the Peninsular War as the British army invades France.

Flicka

Dull Old Person
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.theragsoftime.com
Trying to map out the obscurer, though still not too remote, branches of the Duke of Buckingham's family. Very miffed that Lockyer's biography gives Anne Brett as his cousin (the daughter of his mother's sister), while Wikipedia claims she was a cousin of his mother's and other sources have no background on her at all, except her being a relative of his.

RationalIdealist

Registered
Reaction score
Trying to map out the obscurer, though still not too remote, branches of the Duke of Buckingham's family. Very miffed that Lockyer's biography gives Anne Brett as his cousin (the daughter of his mother's sister), while Wikipedia claims she was a cousin of his mother's and other sources have no background on her at all, except her being a relative of his.

Contradictory sources are the worst.