Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Good so far. I'm not going to worry about my test today. Oh well if i fail, at this point I've finally realized its not my fault. I did everything i could to try and understand the material. So i'm taking it easy and i'm starting chapter 4 of UZ. God i'm so worried Sam sounds like a girl or more of a girl then Alex. 11K in and i already have so many concerns. Oh well hopefully Will will actually read the first two chapters and give me his opinion on it today.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Best of luck with the test tomorrow. I hope it goes better than you expect. :Hug2:

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Oh it today in 3 hours. Its not going too, but as of now i dont care. Thanks though! I already know as soon as its over I'm going to the dean and telling her to please do something for me because i'm done with that class.

Then I have to look forward to an awesome 3 hour road trip with Will and his best friend, up to Will's brothers, where were going rock climbing for the weekend!

Best of all Will got his hair cut. Now that might not seem that big of a deal but for the first time in the almost 5 year's I've known him he got it cut and it didn't turn out looking like he came out of the military! THANK GOD! After almost 5 years I finally got through to him and he kept his hair shaggy!

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Oops! Reading comprehension fail on my part. :tongue Rock climbing is awesome.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Its cool. I do that allllll the time!

Yeah i hope it will be. Never actually went since i was really little.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Beta-ing for an IRL friend. She's fourteen and self-pubbing. Her manuscript so far is good, but it could be a lot better and I'm sort of worried that heading straight to self-pubbing with a mediocre manuscript might not be great.

But I haven't really known her that long, so... can't really say all that, can I?

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Sexual tension in McDonald's bathroom? What the hell is going on in my head??

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Sexual tension in public bathrooms is totally normal. Do you know how many people hook up in those things? :tongue

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Its disgusting but very true. I've walked in on people. Still scarred from it. What's worst then a public restroom is a college dorm floor restroom. The shit the goes on in there... there just aren't words to describe it.

Hello Tally, I'd say to just tell your friend that. Tell her your staying this stuff in her best interest, and that you just want it to shine above the rest, which is why you recommend things that could make it better.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I would take a break from coursework, but I have a deadline on Monday, so I still have to carry on with that later.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, Tally.

Mum said that the vet did another blood test and she was worst than last week. :(

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, Lisa... I'm so sorry. I know how you feel. And I have to say, it's probably one of the worst feelings ever.

But Sami is home, but I can't look at heroes without crying. It's a sin. She's in so much pain, and I feel awful.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to put as much energy as possible into writing and coursework. Coursework because I have to do it, and writing because it helps me cope SO SO much.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
So i'm back from my test!

So let me explain just what went down. The class is only an hour long 3 days a week, meaning the test was only suppose to take us an hour. So the test is 2 questions. I will repeat that again. The test is TWO questions, meaning if you get one wrong you get a 50. That's not the best part!

So we get the test, and its on half a piece of paper, so we have to use our own loose leaf to do it. Not a big deal, big deal is that to solve one of the 2 problems you need the periodic table. Because contrary to popular belief, Chem majors are not mandated to and do not memorize the periodic table. So what the fuck is the atomic mass of sulfur? I HAVE NO IDEA! They made the fucking table so i would know! Hahahah! I only know H, HE, N, O, C, CL, F, by heart, i dont fucking know S, and either did anyone else in my class, so i guessed 24 and told him that on the side of my paper.

Next problem is he kept leaving the room, so not only were the two questions impossible to understand what to do, but we couldnt even ask him if we wanted too. So every 20 minutes or so he would show up, then leave again.

Next at exactly 2:35 he left saying "I have somewhere else to be". At that moment one girl stood up said and i quote "Fuck this i'll take the zero" threw her paper on his desk and left. As soon as that happened more then half the class followed by example creating a riot in the classroom, of cursing him out and bitching how they didn't understand what the hell to do. The 10 or so people who stayed left shortly after the loud riot.

SO this is what i did for half an hour during the test when my brain shut down because i finished the two problems, but knew they were wrong.

428067_3377163865216_1152935861_33506252_1859985226_n.jpg

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Hahaha. I love the drawing. Especially the face at the end with the gun to its head.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Why thank you! I work hard on that. Sad thing is that 5 people agreed that, that is exactly how they end up feeling! hehehehehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.