Status
Not open for further replies.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:idea: You make a good point, Ted.

But are your honeybuns smaller than before? If the answer is no, then clearly she couldn't have been talking about you, right? :Shrug:

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, that's what you get when you run around bragging about your honeybuns. :Shrug:

I'm eating healthier, too. I just had a Reeses. It's full of protein. That's good, right? I may eat a mounds next, that coconut has to be good for something...
Wha--

So I can't talk about honeybuns, but you can talk about your mounds?

:rolleyes:

:roll:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
How do you know I didn't think you were referring to me? I've been called "Honeybuns" before. Many time. By women, too.

Because you weren't the one bragging about your small honeybuns. So, I was clearly not addressing you. Though, I'm happy for you that men and women are impressed by your honeybuns. Though they may just say that so you'll let 'em out of the van...

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
:idea: You make a good point, Ted.

But are your honeybuns smaller than before? If the answer is no, then clearly she couldn't have been talking about you, right? :Shrug:

How should I know? I don't look at myself in the mirror because I just know I'm hot and sexy.

*watches mounds intently*

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Can you carry concealed weapons on you in Oklahoma with a permit?

Just be careful, Greg. It's easy to get paranoid and think that someone is following you or coming up to you to harm you, especially when you're aware that someone does or might want to harm you. Don't want you shooting anyone who's coming up to you to ask for directions or something. I don't know, but I've heard that prison isn't all it's cracked up to be...I hope you never have to use that gun.

Well, to be cliched, it's not paranoia when people really are out to get you.

On the flip side, I'm paranoid enough about gun safety that I actually read the owner's manual this afternoon.

Concealed Carry Licenses are easy to acquire in Oklahoma - pay a fee, take a class, done. As of Nov. 1, Oklahoma becomes the 44th state allowing "open carry" with a CCL.

And to answer the ultimate question, I hope I never have to even demonstrate the fact I have the thing. Actually using it would be only if I were in fear for my life. My life or theirs. To quote an old truism, better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

I'm a small guy, all of 5'4". It's often been the case in my life that taller men feel they can use their heighth advantage to bully me. I am not going to be a victim. Twice in the past 2 weeks I've had men threaten to beat me to a pulp. I'm not taking that crap anymore.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Ted, with any luck at all, and the grace of God, there won't ever be a time when I have to use it. I DON'T want to be in that position - ever. But I don't want to need a weapon and not have one either.

If I can retreat, I'll retreat. If I can, I'll call the cops. But if I end up in a situation like I have been in twice within the last 2 weeks and there's no other assistance available, I want to have options.

And maybe, just maybe, if the people responsible know I am prepared they'll think twice about pursuing the particular avenues of attack they've been on the last couple months.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Officer: "Do you realize that you shot all of the innocent civilians along with the criminals?"

Greg: "Yes, sir."

Officer: "I think you failed to understand the purpose of this test. You were only suppose to shoot in self defense."

Greg: "What do I look like, an idiot? Of course I know that."

Officer: "Then why did you shoot unarmed civilians?"

Greg: "Cuz I didn't like the way they were looking at me. They were zombies, I tell ya! Now give me my damn permit."

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
That and a hurricane? whoa...every now and again I'm happy not to be living on any coasts. Scary times.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Run out and hoard all the tp, Soapy! If the tsunami doesn't hit then you can always use it to tp people's houses on Halloween. Great fun for all.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I should watch the news some time. the whole world could end and I'd never know it. :Shrug:

Anyhoo, I'm going to go watch Apartment 143, it's suppose to be scary or something. Everyone keep safe and high to keep from flooding and low to stay safe from the winds.

Status
Not open for further replies.