AW Freelance Writing Blogs: Post Yours Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleopatra Jones

Registered
Reaction score
I have trouble keeping track of all the freelancing blogs around here, and thought it would be nice to have links to the blogs in one spot. If you want to post a link your writing blog here, please do so! (This is not the place to post blog updates - use the Just Hit Send thread or Blogging forum for that.) Happy reading!

Here's my writing blog: www.theexpatfreelancer.blogspot.com

jwallace

Registered
Reaction score
Freelance-Zone.com

Great thread...any chance to blow my own horn and all...heh.

I run www.Freelance-Zone.com with Catherine Tully. We're all about advice, resources and lifestyle for freelancers. Our motto is "Work smarter, not harder" and our posts are aimed to that end...

We've been on the web in one form or another since 2003 but we're really expanding like crazy this year...things are looking very promising as we hit mid-summer. In fact...

We'd love to get some guest blog posts from our fellow freelance writing bloggers in a couple of different areas. I'm looking for anything at all about how you successfully navigate the business of freelancing. Specific examples and personal stories about how you do it are especially needed...drop me a line offline to discuss if you're interested. Bio and links back to you are naturally included in the deal and we'd be happy to trade guest blog posts if you like...

Write me at [email protected] and thanks in advance!

Joe

madfish

Registered
Reaction score
New house and new garden in the town I grew up. Lots of gardening mishaps if you need to boost your morale!

New Roots

annew

Registered
Reaction score
Been Around Awhile

Hi, www.aboutfreelancewriting.com has been around for several years now... jobs posted 3x weekly, original content mostly by me - ghostwriter, writing coach, was the guide to freelancewriting for about.com for ages.

Always open to guest articles about any type of freelance writing... experience, how to, whatever.

Please, put guest article in subject line.

I run a strict spam filter and that will help... if you don't hear from me in a day or two try again... you probably got deleted.

Thanks

Anne Wayman
www.aboutfreelancewriting.com

annew

Registered
Reaction score
Yes, that's Deb Ng's site... excellent... good articles too.

Status
Not open for further replies.