Greetings, fellow writelings

Magnificent Bastard

maybe a demon
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new.

From what I've read around here in the past few days of lurking before registering, this place seems pretty awesome. I'm really serious and really passionate about my writing, and I think I can find people here who feel the same - and plenty of useful resources.

Okay, introduction... I'm 20, English is my second language, I've been writing in it since sometime 2012. I write novels, dabbling in novellas recently, and I love critiquing other people's works. I have strange, vivid dreams, some personal demons, taste for dark and complicated characters and plots, and a lizard. I also suck at these introductions *grin*

Anyway. Looking forward to discussing (and maybe eventually sharing) some writing and making acquaintance with interesting people c:

Your turn.

C1Leader

The Megalomaniacal Gord
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thealmightygord.blogspot.com
Magnificent bastard, you magnificent bastard...

You may have chosen the best name ever, at least for this kind of community. Props!

If there's an award for that, I hereby nominate this magnificent bastard.

Oh, also, welcome! I'm new too.

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
I had to come read your intro purely due to your username. Welcome to the cooler, you magnificent bastard you. :D

I've been writing in it since sometime 2012. I write novels, dabbling in novellas recently, and I love critiquing other people's works.

You are gonna do just fine here, my friend. :)

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!