AW's Super-Dooper Newbie Pub Where Newbies Can Chat With Golden Oldies

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnchantedEditing

Registered
Reaction score
:hi: Hey, y'all! Newbie here, just found this site yesterday & thought I'd introduce myself.
I'm a writer/editor from North Alabama who is at this moment avoiding writing! lol (I'll get back to it in a few)
I'm from a VERY small town & finding like minded people (nerds, writers, editors, overall lovers of books) is not easy to do....so, I turned to the internet.
I look forward to chatting & getting to know y'all.
ROLL TIDE :D

tiddlywinks

Chaser of Shineyyyy Plot Bunnies
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to Remember Where I Stashed My Muse
Website
www.elainewitt.com
T! Good to see you. How's life? How are the students? Hope you got some good time in on the WIP!

Anybody for some dessert wine? It's bubbly. Slightly fruity. (Tasting, not acting - don't give me that look).

ETA: Welcome, EnchantedEditing! Pull up a chair. Mind the trapdoor and don't fall in my glitter piles. What's your poison? (Hint: baileys is always a good choice.)

Last edited:

EnchantedEditing

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks!

Thanks for the welcome Tiddlywinks!!
Yes, Bailey's is a favorite of mine :D BUT if that dessert wine is German, I'll take a glass of that as well!
As for the glitter, UM....I'm a bit of a glitter HO...so, I've already rolled in it ...oops....
:)

tiddlywinks

Chaser of Shineyyyy Plot Bunnies
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to Remember Where I Stashed My Muse
Website
www.elainewitt.com
Actually, the dessert wine is from Long Island. And before you give me a drop-jaw look, it's sooooo good. It comes in a very cool long, bright blue bottle. "Aphrodite". Yum. A glass for you!

Oh, and, if you get bored and feel like wandering to certain, secret (sparkly) hidden rooms, there's an invitation hidden herein. Must bring sparklies. And no llamas or yaks please. *glares into other corners of the pub significantly*

tianaluthien

What I do is not up to you
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
T! Good to see you. How's life? How are the students? Hope you got some good time in on the WIP!

*tackle*

:D

Life is good. I have a couple papers to work on right now (one is a five-page close reading that I can bang off this weekend, the other is my final research paper for the class. Still no clue what I'm writing about. Eek.), but the WIP IS ALMOST DONE. For real. I just need to be able to sit with it and burn up some words.

Anybody for some dessert wine? It's bubbly. Slightly fruity. (Tasting, not acting - don't give me that look).

What look? :2angel:

:D

But since you're asking, I'll have some. *hands over super sparkly wine glass*

ETA: Welcome, EnchantedEditing! Pull up a chair. Mind the trapdoor and don't fall in my glitter piles. What's your poison? (Hint: baileys is always a good choice.)

:hi: Hey, y'all! Newbie here, just found this site yesterday & thought I'd introduce myself.

:hi: Welcome! This is an awesome place, full of mad talented and interesting people. As Winks said, pull up a chair (or a poof, we have those too) and get comfy. I might suggest a nice Calvados, if your taste doesn't run to Baileys.

EnchantedEditing said:
As for the glitter, UM....I'm a bit of a glitter HO...so, I've already rolled in it ...oops....

KINDRED SPIRIT. Please follow the link in Winks' post. You won't be sorry. :D

EnchantedEditing

Registered
Reaction score
:hi: Welcome! This is an awesome place, full of mad talented and interesting people. As Winks said, pull up a chair (or a poof, we have those too) and get comfy. I might suggest a nice Calvados, if your taste doesn't run to Baileys.

KINDRED SPIRIT. Please follow the link in Winks' post. You won't be sorry. :D[/QUOTE]

I've followed the link & already love the goofy smartassery is the sparkly room! It's right up my alley ;)
Thanks so much for the welcome, it's nice to find a place to chat with other creative people who get my awkward awesomeness ...
About to dive into my writing, while supposed to be working.....oh well, going to use the lull in tax season to my advantage. Y'all have a blessed day.
muah :kiss:

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
Lurosa! Long time no see!
*tacklehug

Ona!!!
*tacklehugs her too

*tacklehugs all others present
*leaves tacklehugs for others when they drop by

Hi, EnchantedEvening! :welcome:

now I'm going to have a song running through my head for a bit

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
Threesome...cool :evil

*shakes head

You would go there ;)

Need some coffee - just finished brunch. Playing around with a drawing, looking out at the sun-filled backyard that (blissfully) is just mowed and doesn't need it again already, poking around here. . .

How 'bout you?

(BTW - noticed the "y'all", the Texans are rubbing off on you. hehehehe :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.