New!

Paragraphic

Word eater.
Registered
Reaction score
Hello!

I came across your site when I was looking into potential publishers and it has been an incredible resource. I thought it might be great to sign up and take a look around the community.

I've finished a few books and have been searching for a home for a series I started.

Looking forward to reading more about the experiences of others and hoping to give back with some of my own!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

Paragraphic

Word eater.
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you! I've had a chance to start taking a real peek around the forum and everyone's writing/agent hunting/publishing experiences are incredibly interesting. I admit, it's a little overwhelming, but in a fun way.

kdaniel171

Banned
Spammer
Reaction score
Oh, you will find a lot of interesting stuff here :) Welcome!

TheEchelon

Registered
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to AW! This site is a great resource and I am very grateful that I found it.

of fairytales.

school stories for girls.
Registered
Reaction score
I knew you must've had a thread here somewhere - I thought I'd come say hello. Hi Para! Good luck with your publishing journey. <3

Paragraphic

Word eater.
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you! You all have been really welcoming and I'm really enjoying poking around the forum.

theotter

Registered
Reaction score
You wrote a couple books already? Way to come in prepared buddy!
Welcome!

Leslie K

Writing and Farming.
Registered
Reaction score
Hi there! Glad to find your intro, and thanks again for the feedback. I agree that there is so much here that it's a little daunting, but I'm looking forward to wandering through the threads, especially when I need a pick-me-up from the writing slog. Congrats on your prolific start! Now it's my turn to be completely jealous :) What are you writing? Can we ask that here? Feel free to answer the alternative, less invasive question, soooo, read any good books lately?

Leslie K

Writing and Farming.
Registered
Reaction score
Right. Profiles. We have them. Just answered my own question. At any rate, thanks again, and glad you're here! Have fun poking around!