Juxtaposed June - 500 Words a Day thread - All Genres Welcome

Saoirse

Mi verkas
Registered
Reaction score
Website
erinkendall.wordpress.com
Congrats on finishing the edits, Liz!

Been copyediting. Today I'm writing though. I miss it.

ETA: 721 words on the main WIP, yay!

Last edited:

lizmonster

Possibly A Mermaid Queen
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
elizabethbonesteel.com
I read through the rest of the ms, and zapped another 159 words out of it here and there. Sent it off to my agent.

I now need chocolate and sleep.

Yay on the words, Saoirse! Sometimes nothing feeds the soul like new words.

Ken Hoss

Storm Rising A Kelli Storm Novel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kenhoss.blogspot.com
Well, well, well. I stay away for a week and you guys are kicking wordage butt. Nice going. :D

Enjoying the 1st official day of my sabbatical doing some writing for the first time in a week. Loving it! After moving into my new digs yesterday, still trying to get settled in, but had to take time out to get some writing in. Didn't get a lot this morning, trying to set Kelli up on the next scene, and the current scene gave me some trouble. Managed 307, which is better than the big fat zero I've been maintaining for far too long. Have to go and get more coffee, and then back to it.

Good luck and good writing!

ETA: Well, not too productive today. Got stuck on the follow-up scene to the one that was giving me trouble earlier. Only managed to add another 278, and most of those may get cut. Total of 565 for the day. Cest' la vie. WIP now at 73,756.

Last edited:

onesecondglance

pretending to be awake
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
The only good thing I can say about getting up at 4am is that my brain spews out all sorts of ideas. So from this morning I have an idea for cool plot twist, and a partial plot for a whole other book.

If only writing the plot was the whole thing... :D