Status
Not open for further replies.

EMaree

a demon for tea
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.emmamaree.com
I'm on an art kick, so after posting a demon art dump a few days ago I posted a weekend's worth of imp artwork, plus some babbling about character design.

200x266xandersthumbsup.png.pagespeed.ic.3ZVcrIpeNo.png

Last edited:

Shara

Fix it in the Rewrite
Registered
Reaction score
Matthew Peters is on my blog today, talking about the two novels he releases this year, and how being dual diagnosed has affected his writing.

Link here if you'd like to stop by.

leftyfelix2

Need an editor? Contact me!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennakinzlerwriting.wordpress.com
Check out my new blog post below about each book I've written since day one, beginning this week with the first book I've ever begun writing from, and how they've shaped my life! :)

Check out the link below! :) Do you have any crazy stories that you wrote when you were growing up? Any cheesy titles for your books or plot lines? What ages were your characters? How did the plot pertain to your life, particularly since it was your very first book or story?

Mine was as cheesy as it could possibly go - particularly with two main characters - Jen and Ben. Now there's cheesiness!

http://booksjmg06.webs.com/apps/blog/entries/show/42717520-how-this-book-got-it-all-started

HarryHoskins

Straw-fed
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Blog post in the News section of Hoskins Crosswords. Here you'll find information about other crossword sites which offer help to the novice solver or free crosswords for the crossword addict.

Jon M

I against I
Registered
Reaction score
I feel fine

And then you get drunk and make a fucking fool of yourself, parade around like a martyr, like you’re the only person in the world who’s ever had something bad happen to him.

Dallionz

Registered
Reaction score
Today, I am participating in the Clean Indie Reads blog hop for their falling leaves, falling prices sale. Come by and learn a little more about me, check out the other authors involved in the hop, and read the first blurb about my new book coming out in November!

Melanie D. Snitker, Author

Status
Not open for further replies.