Hounding from the Depths of Perdition

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Did anyone net the newb last night or did Thuro get away?

Ted, that sweet and sour sauce idea would make a nice turn aside from our regular Greg's Special Sauce and its volume of heat.

However, have I told you folks about, or more importantly served you up, an invention of mine called "The Godzilla"?

One shot Midori over ice (enough that ridges of ice protrude from the liquor). Drizzle a small amount of Louisiana Hot Sauce over the ice. Drink up.

Guaranteed to light up your taste buds.

tiddlywinks

Chaser of Shineyyyy Plot Bunnies
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to Remember Where I Stashed My Muse
Website
www.elainewitt.com
Did anyone net the newb last night or did Thuro get away?

Hey, I will have you know I did my solemn hound duty and tripped Batman in the shadows last night in an attempt to herd him toward the other two hounds - I even shouted for the grill...but noooo. They were too busy talking about cannibalism to actually practice cannibalism.

He might still be lurking in the shadows. I could lay out some cool traps I picked up from the Castle oubliette if anybody is still hankering for bat in a blanket?

ShaunHorton

AW's resident Velociraptor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaunhorton.blogspot.com
Well, I was downstairs going through the traps. But we thought it was freakin Batman! Regular traps aren't going to work on the freakin Batman! I mean, he's a master escape artist and he's got lock picks and blades embedded in his bones, so even if you strip him naked, he just shrugs, breaks his own arm, and pulls the tools straight out of his marrow.

Of course, by the time we knew he was an imposter, he'd already gotten away.

Thuro

I'm Batman
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, I will have you know I did my solemn hound duty and tripped Batman in the shadows last night in an attempt to herd him toward the other two hounds - I even shouted for the grill...but noooo. They were too busy talking about cannibalism to actually practice cannibalism.

He might still be lurking in the shadows. I could lay out some cool traps I picked up from the Castle oubliette if anybody is still hankering for bat in a blanket?

That was you? I thought Robin was being a boy blunder again.