Status
Not open for further replies.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
I think for the rest of the night I'm going to play catch-up on Supernatural episodes. Once again, I love my new computer and I love that I now have a monitor that works. I'm so happy...*sniff* All I need now is somebody to snuggle up with me that won't give me lice, bed bugs, cooties or other vermin.

And won't press charges. That's important, too.

Shail

mostly normal
Registered
Reaction score
Mexican nothing. All grandmas do that. Except mine. Mine had a crush on the Frugal Gourmet. (a little wine in the food, a little wine in the chef)

Now, my blind friend, on the other hand used to love Passions. *eyeroll* Talk about getting strange writing advice. When your friend tells you to include a talking possessed doll because it worked in the soaps . . . :e2smack:

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
<grabs the pitchfork to force back in the shadows whatever it is PorterStarrByrd tickled>

Woot! 12 copies of Fire On The Suns (9 off Amazon.com and 3 from Amazon.UK) plus 3 more copies sold thus far via Amazon and Smashwords. Current ranking is just over 47 thousand on Amazon.

A big "Thank you!" shout out to all my readers and fans.

<sticks the pitchfork into the shadow, struggles with it, then lets go as it's sucked in, something in there goes "Slurp!">

Status
Not open for further replies.