Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
nighty's avi looks suitable 'n kute for halloween too, but that's passed. :D Howz everybody doin'? Hope super. :Cake:s for all!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
You should get Greg to host it, he has enough food for everyone. And it'll keep him too busy to chop off my head. :D

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to Black Friday, either, but it's not as bad where I work as it is for the larger retail stores. :scared:

And now I must go hunt for food. All this turkey talk has made me hungry. EEK! I'm a cannibal!

later folks :hi:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
nighty's avi looks suitable 'n kute for halloween too, but that's passed. :D Howz everybody doin'? Hope super. :Cake:s for all!

Susie! Good to see you in the horror thread. Good idea, we'll feed the hounds cake and get their minds off roasting me. :D Thanks Susie!

CDaniel

Writing for the brand
Registered
Reaction score
What kinda dragon is that, night?

CDaniel

Writing for the brand
Registered
Reaction score
With a face like that--yeah, I'm afraid.

CDaniel

Writing for the brand
Registered
Reaction score
oooooo... eggnog. Light on the egg and heavy on the nog please :D

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
It's the all dangerous, all knowing, deathly terrifying turkeydragon.

be afraid, be very afraid.

I saw a turkeydragon once. Damn thing attacked me when I was fishing on the Mississippi a few years back. It kept at it until I realized how tasty it looked, then my tummy grumbled a bit, and the damn thing flew off. Every since then I've had a craving.

I'm told the best thing to do with a turkeydragon is stuff it silly then throw it on the smoker. I have this spicy, meaty stuffing I use for this.

*drools* Welp, you've gone and done it now--I have me a craving for turkeydragon and ain't nothing else gonna do.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
With a face like that--yeah, I'm afraid.

:( aw you wound me, Cowboy. You would me all the way down to my little turkey heart.

I saw a turkeydragon once. Damn thing attacked me when I was fishing on the Mississippi a few years back. It kept at it until I realized how tasty it looked, then my tummy grumbled a bit, and the damn thing flew off. Every since then I've had a craving.

I'm told the best thing to do with a turkeydragon is stuff it silly then throw it on the smoker. I have this spicy, meaty stuffing I use for this.

*drools* Welp, you've gone and done it now--I have me a craving for turkeydragon and ain't nothing else gonna do.

Well...good thing I'm not a turkey dragon anymore, then. :p It looks as if I paid my dues. I'm back to me, myself, and I. :hooray:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Not to worry Ted, Thanksgiving is on the way and I'm sure you'll have a better turkey than what I'd be.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I like deep fried turkeys. I didn't think I would, sounded like a greasy mess to me. But turns out that they're not greasy at all, and they're really juicy and tender. But smoked sounds pretty good, too.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, that's why you keep 'em in your van...I knew there was a reasonable explanation for that.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
How do you do the eggnog anyway? I've always wanted to try it.
:Shrug: You pour it in a glass?

:D

Do you mean how do you make it? Or how do you serve it?
I have no idea how you make it. I just get it from the store. :tongue

How you serve it...
I put it in coffee. Or put 7Up in it sometimes. You can use it as a mixer, too. Whiskey is good in it. Um...:idea: I can't think of anything else. Normally, though, you just have it plain. Like milk. But it's pretty rich. Really only all I can tolerate is about a splash. My stomach does flip flops with more than that. :eek:

CDaniel

Writing for the brand
Registered
Reaction score
Eggnog should always have an...additive. :D

Morning Soap! :hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.