Problem Posting in Share Your Work

Emualde

Registered
Reaction score
I have been trying to post in the "Share your work" section and here is the message that I keep on getting:

"Emualde,you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
What's a girl to do? Did I breach etiquette somewhere and got banned from posting without being aware of it?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
We have a new rule whereby you need 50 posts before you can post in SYW. This encourages new posters to participate in the community rather than post for critique and then disappear.

Either that, or a mod has it in for you ... :tongue

Last edited:

RobJ

Banned
Reaction score
You need to reach a post count of 50 before you can create a new thread in SYW. You can reply to posts in there though.

Emualde

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch

Well, that would explain it :) Thank you very much for the englightenment.

::Off to critic some work::

Winfred

Registered
Reaction score
Can't log into Share Your Work

Hi Parametric!

I have 50 posts now. They are all substantial posts too where I posted things and responded to other writers with good etiquette and substantial answers or comments or critiques. I have my long standing password for years and can log into my account or my home page just fine, but not into SYW. Why does that happen? It seems you know how this system works. Thanks for your attention.

Kindest Regards,
Winfred

We have a new rule whereby you need 50 posts before you can post in SYW. This encourages new posters to participate in the community rather than post for critique and then disappear.

Either that, or a mod has it in for you ... :tongue

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Winfred! It may take an hour or two for the database to be updated and access to be granted automatically. Please do check out the thread Sage linked. Hope you enjoy SYW. :D