XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I did not. Nor do I think I will look for it.

So I extricated myself from the thread about Pakistan and told the guy calling Pakistan evil that I was done talking to him. When I clicked back to the thread he had posted me a direct question.

And I was like "Which part of "I'm done talking to you" did you NOT understand?" :Wha: And I was going to post it, but then I just thought... Nah. Fuck this. I'm done dealing with stupid people. So I came back here instead.

Honestly, guys, chain me to the Cantina pls. I don't like it out there.

The Cantina is a rare, safe harbor of calm in an ocean of hate and discontent.

Not to mention, we have a dong garden.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Cheers folks. My mare was awesome.

eyeblink

Barbara says hi
Registered
Reaction score
Oooooh sounds like fun! Was it a convention or something? Whatever it was sounds epic.

It was my* writers' group's annual "social" - we used to go out for a meal at Christmas but one year decided it would be better to do it in January and it has slipped back to February. For the past three years we've hired a function room upstairs in a London pub - not the same London pub we have our meetings in.

*Other AW-ers who are members of the writing group include Shara (co-founder and Chair), Waylander, IdiotsRUs, Momento Mori, Broadswordbabe, Wonderlander and others. Crunchyblanket was along as a guest and is interested in joining us.

Morning folks. Okay it's actually afternoon but... meh. I have to go and get shopping today. I hate shopping. And I hate the city centre. :gaah

Anyone wanna go for me?

I think I can get away without shopping today. Maybe tomorrow, after work. Maybe...

Cheers folks. My mare was awesome.

And a distinctive character in your novel, as I remember.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Happy Birthday to B! Thank you for all the sparkly goodness and here's to many more years of helping us believe in fairies.

Also, a big thanks to Team Gah for securing this little guy for our smiley list. :gaah The possibilities are endless...

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Our cat, Morgana, is sick. Acts like her tummy is hurting. Sigh. Poor little thing.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Tummy problems can be serious, depending.

And just in case- is there any chance she got into the antifreeze? Cuz that's garunteed tortuous death without treatment.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Tummy problems can be serious, depending.

And just in case- is there any chance she got into the antifreeze? Cuz that's garunteed tortuous death without treatment.

No antifreeze for her to get into. We lost a dog to that a long time ago (a neighbor was careless), so we're always very careful with chemicals.

It only started last night, so we're figuring either a car clipped her, or she ate something that disagreed with her. She's moving okay, so I'm not really giving the car theory any credence.

We're watching and waiting. Vet's not far away, if needs be.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Bettie!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
:partyguy: :partyguy: :partyguy:
:banana: :snoopy: :banana: :snoopy: :banana:

The Cantina is a rare, safe harbor of calm in an ocean of hate and discontent.

Not to mention, we have a dong garden.
Yes. It is. Plus, the dongs. Never forget those.

And all the hawt guys locked up in the E-Ze Freeze...

It was my* writers' group's annual "social" - we used to go out for a meal at Christmas but one year decided it would be better to do it in January and it has slipped back to February. For the past three years we've hired a function room upstairs in a London pub - not the same London pub we have our meetings in.

*Other AW-ers who are members of the writing group include Shara (co-founder and Chair), Waylander, IdiotsRUs, Momento Mori, Broadswordbabe, Wonderlander and others. Crunchyblanket was along as a guest and is interested in joining us.

Sounds awesome! I finally booked a SF writers conference lol. In April. And really only cos it's in my home town...

Evening folks. So I braved the perils of the city centre to get my shopping. Sigh. But got most of the things I needed, so I guess that's something.

Back to work tomorrow after a long weekend. Oh the joy...

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Bettie!

birthday2.gif

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
No antifreeze for her to get into. We lost a dog to that a long time ago (a neighbor was careless), so we're always very careful with chemicals.

It only started last night, so we're figuring either a car clipped her, or she ate something that disagreed with her. She's moving okay, so I'm not really giving the car theory any credence.

We're watching and waiting. Vet's not far away, if needs be.

Hopefully it's just a little thing and she recovers. I won't fill your head with scary shit I learned in vet school except one, because it's also important- diaphramatic ruptures caused by car accidents can cause life threatening issues hours and hours later when the guts shift around and cuddle up with the lungs.

Sorry about your dog though. Antifreeze sucks.

It's the little things that amuse you so.

:D

*resists witty reply about 'amusing little things'* :D

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Should I be offended?

Just on general principles?

Go ahead, be offended! I haven't seen a catfight in ages!

Or, rather, a horse and sheep fight. I don't think I've ever seen one of those.

Go for it!

:box:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Pfft.

Fen knows I'm not really going to take offense. Least not that easily. She wants me worked up, she needs to put a lot more effort into it than that.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry Bos, you're just not worth the effort today I'm too tired today.

;)

In other news, June o antagonist, you shall have to wait for the Pepper montage. Twice today I tried to get hyper chickie footage. I got some good material but no jumping. Usually he'd jump about, but when I got the camera ready, he stopped and stared. Then I would give up, figuring I could try again later. But as I replaced the netting cover and started to turn away, he'd hover across the entire cage. The second time I fell to my knees and went ...wait for it... :gaah

Status
Not open for further replies.