Any Pokemon Trainers around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuwisdelu

Revolutionize the World
Registered
Reaction score
I wanted to play when I was a kid, but all of my classmates were just interested in collecting them; no one played.

It was weird.

Dysnomia

Drowning in the depthless sea
Registered
Reaction score
So, uhm... The card game aside, anyone hyped for Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby?

I sure as hell am. Hoenn's my fav region by far, maybe mostly because I could finally understand what's going on in those in-game stories (I was a dumb kid). Also, running shoes. And the trumpets. And Blaziken, Kyogre and Latios bias.

Jperez6

Registered
Reaction score
I, for one, am absolutely astounded they actually decided to pursue this. Happy, but legitimately surprised.

I didn't really appreciate R/S/E until I played Sapphire through the second time, years after I got it. These games feel so much different than the others, not only in graphics but in storyline. I'm getting crazy nostalgic just thinking about it. Here's hoping that Omega and Ruby and Alpha Sapphire respect that...

Dysnomia

Drowning in the depthless sea
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I too was surprised when I saw the news. After that decade long wait, I thought it was pretty much confirmed that there isn't gonna be a remake of R/S. So glad that's no longer true.

And yeap, agree R/S/E felt very different from the the first few. The storyline was more emphasized on, that's one thing...I think. And they tied the legendaries in to the main storyline as well...making everything more purposeful, I guess? Whatever it is, really, really looking forward to this remake.

Side224

Registered
Reaction score
They had to remake R/S, they're releasing a game a year, far too early for a new generation and every other one has been remade. I personally cannot wait, I've played one of each set since they came out.

kuwisdelu

Revolutionize the World
Registered
Reaction score
In anticipation of Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire next month, I started a new game in Pokemon Y.

Anyone care to exchange friend codes? Didn't get around to it the first time.

Mine is 0705-3391-3183. :)

Let me know what kind of Friend Safari I have!

I repped you, but if anyone else wants to add me, my friend code is 0860-3831-4674. :)

Added.

I completed the Elite 4 a few days ago, faffing around with the endgame content now (that 8 - 9pm restriction is a nuisance) so if anyone wants to swap friend codes let me know by rep, PM, Twitter @emaree, whatever you fancy. Will be able to add people tomorrow since it's midnight over here.

PM'ed.

Nautilus

Registered
Reaction score
I could check for you, sure.

0087-2301-4824

Oh, there we are. Normal with dunsparce and audino so far. :>

Last edited:

Forbidden Snowflake

I'm quite put out.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vinjii.ch
I'm waiting for the new one.
My gf played through X and got herself one of those end-game books and is now exploring everything. Whilst I just played through Y and stopped when the story ended.
Maybe I will go in at some point and try and get all the pokies I missed.

kuwisdelu

Revolutionize the World
Registered
Reaction score
Let me know if anyone wants me to breed them a flawless IV Bagon.

I'm on the lookout for a hidden ability Eevee.

kuwisdelu

Revolutionize the World
Registered
Reaction score
Aww, I walked into the Pokemon Center today and Nurse Joy had a surprise birthday party for me!

That totally made my day.

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
cynthia-bronco.blogspot.com
Awesome! We are going to a pre-release for Phantom Forces cards this weekend. My son would probably want your friend code because he does the video gaming. I just play with the cards.

kuwisdelu

Revolutionize the World
Registered
Reaction score
All right, trainers, who's picked up Omega Ruby and/or Alpha Sapphire?

I'm six gyms in and finally received the freedom of Fly.

Wait til you get Soar.

I downloaded it when it was released at midnight but I've been so busy I still haven't finished it yet. I'm currently saved right before battling Steven at the Pokemom League.

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
Wait til you get Soar.

I downloaded it when it was released at midnight but I've been so busy I still haven't finished it yet. I'm currently saved right before battling Steven at the Pokemom League.

You mean the Eon Flute? Holy cow, wasn't expecting that! I love it!

There's a whole other storyline after you beat Steven. It's nice to have something more to do.

Eddyz Aquila

Noob Writers United
Registered
Reaction score
Not really a Pokemon Trainer, but I do have a rather large collection of Pokemon trading cards. Anyone here want to trade for a mint first-edition Charizard? :D

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
Not really a Pokemon Trainer, but I do have a rather large collection of Pokemon trading cards. Anyone here want to trade for a mint first-edition Charizard? :D

Yeah, sure, I'll trade you for a card that is literally going for over $1000 online. :eek: Do you seriously have one?

kuwisdelu

Revolutionize the World
Registered
Reaction score
Oh:

Normal with dunsparce and audino so far. :>

I'm on the lookout for a hidden ability Eevee.

So as it turns out *my* Friend Safari has Eevees! :D

A friend from my poetry class finally got me my Anticipation female Eevee in a Luxury Ball the day before ORAS came out.

I did a happy dance and bred him a pentaperfect Adamant Dratini with Marvel Scale for his trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.