Status
Not open for further replies.

Fullon_v4.0

Shard Knight
Registered
Reaction score
Website
rtdriver90.tumblr.com
I'm willing to bet there are a few fans prowling this forum...

It was announced recently that Tetsuya Nomura was no longer leading the project. Personally that's a bit upsetting, but hey whatever. What got to me was that it was announced that the game after all this time is only around 50-60% done!! Really?

Do my fellow FF Faithful think it'll be worth the wait? Or will it turn out to be another 13;long, beautiful but more to be desired...

KateSmash

this was a triumph
Registered
Reaction score
At the point, I have more hope for Half Life 3 or Beyond Good and Evil 2. :p

Channy

Me Gusta
Registered
Reaction score
And/or whether or not The Last Guardian will also be completed.

I think Nomura was holding it back. I have mad love for the guy (hey, he brought me the VII Compilation) but he was split between a lot of things, largely XV and KH3. Now that he's left and focusing on KH3, we now have a new trailer for XV and promised demo with Type-0 HD release? Yeah, I think it's for the best.

Fullon_v4.0

Shard Knight
Registered
Reaction score
Website
rtdriver90.tumblr.com
And/or whether or not The Last Guardian will also be completed.

I think Nomura was holding it back. I have mad love for the guy (hey, he brought me the VII Compilation) but he was split between a lot of things, largely XV and KH3. Now that he's left and focusing on KH3, we now have a new trailer for XV and promised demo with Type-0 HD release? Yeah, I think it's for the best.

I also heard of a playable demo being released with Type-0. No word on whether or not that will carry over out of Japan. Playing in a "modern" world with Behemoths running wild sounds amazing. We can only hope we taste it soon.

His full attention on KH3 could only mean good things. Word from few interviews is that the final battle is supposed to be incredibly over-the-top.

At the point, I have more hope for Half Life 3 or Beyond Good and Evil 2. :p

Yes, those do look quite promising :D

Last edited:

Channy

Me Gusta
Registered
Reaction score
I hope the demo carries over... Type-0 is getting a (pretty much) simultaneous worldwide release, barring a few days for this and that. But I'm excited for the atmosphere of XV, reminds of a lot of VII.

Status
Not open for further replies.