Last Game you have played...

Lissibith

On target
Registered
Reaction score
Been playing the Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright game. The plot's keeping me guessing, and the play styles of the two games are meshing way better than I expected them to. I've sacrificed a ton of reading time the last two weeks to it and I'm pretty sure I'm not even halfway done yet. ;.;

AshleyShea

Registered
Reaction score
I have been playing Castleville Legends. Total time waster...I go for a long time not playing, then I get sucked back in.

SapphireGuardian

Registered
Reaction score
Website
igg.me
Ancient Space ---> Finally a Homeworld / Haegemonia like game which is mixing all the fine traits of the aforementioned titles along with the unique multi map gameplay design of Conquest: Frontier Wars. And what I like the most that it's very challenging, even on normal difficulty. While I'm a Homeworld 1-2 veteran, here I lost the first mission on normal difficulty once, then the third mission a couple of times. But actually I like this as finally a developer gave some challenge and did not make their game for console warriors whom need a helping hand at every corner, otherwise they throw their gamepad to the wall. The game is beautiful, the voice overs are made by pros (So here it's not just an advertisement, but the VOs are really creating an atmosphere.), the script is good, and the game also has a very atmospheric soundtrack, even in the tutorial. So after about ten years someone dared to make and release a non-mainstream and great space RTS.

Shed Dweller

Registered
Reaction score
'Deadly Premonition' on Xbox 360.

I haven't been playing it for long, but I'd describe it as the love-child of Twin Peaks and Silent Hill. I hated it at first for the awkward controls, dodgy graphics and general poor production. But, it does have 'something' about it and I'm really enjoying it now.

Lissibith

On target
Registered
Reaction score
So... I grabbed Rainbow Moon for my Vita, fully expecting to get the about 10 min out of it that I have for most of the Vita freebies.

14 hours later, I'm really digging it. I don't even know why. The characters are sort of cyphers once they join your group, the plot is paper thin and the gameplay was done better by Fire Emblem.

I think I love how easy it is to pick up and put down. I can play for 5 or 10 min and step away if I need to without having to find a save point or worry about losing the thread of the game if it'll be a while between sessions.

sadron

Writing Dark Fantasy
Registered
Reaction score
I've been playing Skyrim and Nosgoth, but more Skyrim. Yes, I still need my Skyrim fix.

Kyra Wright

Skulduggery and haberdashery
Registered
Reaction score
I've been switching between Skyrim (just built my first gaming PC, so I'm diving back into my Steam library) and Fantasy Life for the 3DS.

Ladyxkaa

Consigliere to Don Fluffles
Registered
Reaction score
Website
z4.invisionfree.com
I've been trying (hard) to level up my pokemon in black 2 to be strong enough for the blasted elite four. I can handle the elite four themselves, but that freaking Haxporus kicks my behind EVERY TIME D

sadron

Writing Dark Fantasy
Registered
Reaction score
Last week I started to play Lotro. Oh the joy! I'm so hooked now. :D I have 2 characters as the free to play allows. Guess, I need to buy a sub, and expansions later.

Cwright

Mmm... Mexican Food
Registered
Reaction score
LOTRO is great. I enjoy that one. I've been playing tons of AC: Unity lately with some buds. The density of that game is pretty sweet. Looking forward to what they can offer in some future games :)

MasterZinja

The Victorious Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thevictoriouswriter.com
Settlers of Catan and DefCon. For some reason, just can't get enough of either. And both run the full gamut of building peacefully to planetary destruction. Psych could probably make a lot of that...

zerosystem

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix. Can't wait to start playing 2.5 remix afterwards.

Altiv

Chasing the dragon...
Registered
Reaction score
I'm playing God of War.
This game has redefined my concept of violence!

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I got a lot of new games between my birthday and Christmas, so I'm swapping between Persona 4 Golden, Persona Q, and Pokemon Omega Ruby. (Along with a neverending replay of Danganronpa 2. Neverending because as soon as I finish it, I tend to start again.)

Forbidden Snowflake

I'm quite put out.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vinjii.ch
I'm fluctuating between the Witcher 1, Dragon Age Origins and Farcry 4 on PC, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire on 3DS, Danganronpa and FFX HD on vita.

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
Going between Yoshi's New Island on 3DS and Unholy Heights on Steam. UH is a ridiculously addictive castle defense-slash-apartment sim where you're the Devil, you've bought a crappy apartment complex, and you rent rooms out to monsters who'll get jobs from Clown to Mafia Don, get in relationships, have kids, and fight the heroes who come to rob you. You have to keep your tenants happy by upgrading their rooms while strategizing the best way to keep them alive when heroes come. It's a $4.00 game and the first time I sat down to play, I lost 5 hours to it.

Myrealana

I aim to misbehave
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.badfoodie.com
Ticket to Ride

Yeah, tabletop gaming FTW!

My son got the game for Christmas and we broke it out for family game night last night.

It was a lot of fun. I won, by the skin of my teeth.

We all kind of wanted to play again right away, but it was getting on toward bedtime, so we had to pack up. I think we'll play again tonight.

Last edited: