AWers on YouTube

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
As there isn't a dedicated thread, this is for everyone who wants to add their YouTube channel links.

Sassy3421

Plotting murder..most of the time
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sassy3421.blogspot.com
Terrific idea.

Click here for the book trailer for ELEVEN set to release 11.11.11.

If you have a minute, you can watch the trailer and still have 11 seconds leftover.

evila_elf

Registered
Reaction score
I have a Youtube account where I toss up some writing tips and tricks, mainly revolving around NaNoWriMo. I also goof around some and read some of my favorite books.

Check it out :)

Ginosion

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, there's a forum to post your YouTube channels as well. I'm blind as all hell. Anyways, I regularly use my youtube for Let's Plays and video reviews. Here it is: Tanner Reviews The World

Magic

Registered
Reaction score
I am a YouTuber! I vlog and do music videos and short films.
Subscribe if you like what you see.
My main channel!

And if that's not enough, sometimes I upload behind the scenes and less edited bonus stuff to a second channel.
Bonus channel

artoraut

Registered
Reaction score
I'm a Youtuber myself, though I don't really have any outside projects to talk about... so I ramble on about whatever snags my fancy. Most recent one was about the Internet trend of Creepypasta, there was one ranting about problem customers in Drive Thru, but I am a geek, so many of the subjects will naturally be geeky ones. Take a peek. I recommend non-gamers begin with Creepypasta. :3

http://www.youtube.com/user/ArtisticOrAutistic?feature=mhee