Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Pop Culture > Movies, TV, and Theater
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2013, 08:18 AM   #776
LOG
Lagrangian

LOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chumplet View Post
Just got confirmation my kid will be working on this show starting in June. The bestest news is she's coming home for a week between the wrap of Pound Puppies and the start of production of The Ponies! I AM SO FREAKIN' HAPPY!
Grats to her.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."
--Laozi
LOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:27 PM   #777
Shadow Dragon
the philosophical pegasus

Shadow Dragon leaves trails of profuse coolnessShadow Dragon leaves trails of profuse coolnessShadow Dragon leaves trails of profuse coolnessShadow Dragon leaves trails of profuse coolnessShadow Dragon leaves trails of profuse coolness
That's pretty cool.
Old 06-24-2013, 05:05 AM   #778
rcmckenzie
New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

rcmckenzie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chumplet View Post
Just got confirmation my kid will be working on this show starting in June. The bestest news is she's coming home for a week between the wrap of Pound Puppies and the start of production of The Ponies! I AM SO FREAKIN' HAPPY!

Congratulations, I love MLP.

A scientist’s attempt to cure her one-year-old daughter results in the creation of a superheroine.

Mankind exists because it has the will to live.
rcmckenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:08 PM   #779
LOG
Lagrangian

LOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputationLOG has a double-platinum reputation
November 23rd
--Laozi
Old 07-26-2013, 05:17 AM   #780
lastlittlebird
avem narrans

lastlittlebird has earned our admirationlastlittlebird has earned our admirationlastlittlebird has earned our admirationlastlittlebird has earned our admiration
Yay
lastlittlebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 05:26 AM   #781
Zoombie
Vengeful Crystaline Hawk 45C
AW Moderator

Zoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
That's my friend's birthday!

Shard Series: Worldshard (being beta'd), Lifeshard (done!), Soulshard (being planned)

Invasion 2071 (With Editors)

Read my blog: Quantum Spin Plates

BUY MY BOOK HERE!
Zoombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 05:02 PM   #782
leela_e
figuring it all out

leela_e is on a distinguished road
The cute...

Like ‘em too. The cute pony got me.
leela_e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 10:56 PM   #783
regdog
Hey, check me out
AW Moderator

Location: I'm a velociraptor on a bike, your argument is invalid
regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
LOGO has a great documentary on this month, Bronies The story of male MLP fans, it's pretty good

My Blog-The Character Assassination of Starscream

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing

Last edited by regdog; 10-23-2013 at 10:40 PM. Reason: wrong title
regdog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:41 PM   #784
Zoombie
Vengeful Crystaline Hawk 45C
AW Moderator

Zoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Neat!

Shard Series: Worldshard (being beta'd), Lifeshard (done!), Soulshard (being planned)

Invasion 2071 (With Editors)

Read my blog: Quantum Spin Plates

BUY MY BOOK HERE!
Zoombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:20 AM   #785
Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon leaves trails of profuse coolnessShadow Dragon leaves trails of profuse coolnessShadow Dragon leaves trails of profuse coolnessShadow Dragon leaves trails of profuse coolnessShadow Dragon leaves trails of profuse coolness
I just read the synopsis for episode 1 of season 4. Sounds pretty amazing.
Old 11-10-2013, 10:24 AM   #786
leela_e
figuring it all out

leela_e is on a distinguished road
Since i watch "My Little Pony" i idolize already the concepts and of course the color
leela_e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 11:53 AM   #787
LOG
Lagrangian

S4 premiere was awesome.
S2 tier quality, possibly better.
--Laozi
Old 11-24-2013, 05:32 PM   #788
Shadow Dragon

I loved the season 2 premier as well. They even upped the animation quality again.

Has anyone else noticed that every premier is centered on Celestia and Luna's past? Season 1: Nightmare Moon (corrupted Luna) returns after Celestia imprisoned her. Season 2: Discord breaks free after Celestia and Luna imprisoned him in stone. Season 3: Sombra escapes after Celestia and Luna imprisoned him in ice. Season 4: the tree of harmony where Celestia and Luna got the elements from ran out of magic and got overrun by an old magic spell of Discord's.

Also, Discord seemed very Q like in these episodes (beyond just the voice). His interactions with the group really reminded me of the way Q interacted with Picard and Janeway.
Old 11-25-2013, 01:24 AM   #789
LOG
Lagrangian

I love that it seems we're going to get a full-blown season-wide arc.
--Laozi
Old 11-25-2013, 03:52 AM   #790
Chumplet
This hat is keeping me warm

Chumplet is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChumplet is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChumplet is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChumplet is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChumplet is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChumplet is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChumplet is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChumplet is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChumplet is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChumplet is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
My daughter worked mostly on Discord in the first half of the premiere. She loves the character and enjoyed doing his mouth movements.

My Blog
My Website
I'm a Twit, too

Chumplet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 08:11 PM   #791
Shadow Dragon

Loved this episode. Good old fashion cartoon zaniness, like something straight from a Warner Bros. cartoon.
Old 12-01-2013, 01:15 PM   #792
LOG
Lagrangian

E3 was good.
And the arc continues to build.
--Laozi
Old 12-14-2013, 09:40 PM   #793
Shadow Dragon

New episode was pretty good, and contained a very nice little bonus for the Doctor Who fans. In the background of this scene - http://derpibooru.org/496763 - there's Doctor Whooves standing next to Rose.
Old 01-14-2014, 04:35 PM   #794
LOG
Lagrangian

So far I've been quite impressed by the new season.
--Laozi