No Script Frenzy, now what?

hauntedwriter

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.redbeansanderic.com
I was excited to do the 2013 Script Frenzy challenge this year. I never really competed based on the fact of either to much work or in the middle of writing a different screenplay.

I'm about to finish my screenplay. February 1st is my deadline and so far it's looking like I may get done sooner. I was hoping to start figuring out ideas and stuff to do Script Frenzy this year then realized that it's no more...

I like the idea of trying to finish something in a month like NaNoWriMo with the support system of a bunch of people doing it also, so does anyone know if there is something similar out there?

Bloo

Roofied by Rylan
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.emergencyroomproductions.net
I haven't really looked but I haven't really found anything either. I'm bummed about no SF this year, but I totally understand why OLL suspended it/stopped it as it nver did attract the attention that NANOWRIMO did and thye want to focus on that and their NaNoWriMo bootcamps

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
We have the NaNoWriMo and Beyond forum on AW, which I'm sure could easily stand to have a Script Frenzy type thread squeezed in there! Why not start one and see if we have any interested players?

(I could have just moved this thread there, but I didn't want it to get out of sight.)

-Derek