The thread in which Haggis now talks to himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Haggis's last name is not 'Waders'. It's Sir, I hear Cray say it all the time. :D

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Angie's biggest secret, as far as I'm concerned, is that she writes all her AW posts on an old fashioned typewriter.

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So...what do you do with the shoe while you're playing the ocarina?

'cos you only have two hands, right?

Right?

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You mean she's...ambidextrous!?

Hawt!

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've no idea what you're talking about...

Zeeba!! :Hug2:

It's been dreadful here since you left. Like, the chihuey's parked car attacked another car (unprovoked!)... and cray's nib grew hair (he likes you to call it nib now, btw)... and porter started to say disgusting things in latin ... and PD's dog fell down the stains...and people keep going in Ted's van and never come out, and he has an endless supply of candy (I think he's making candy out of people!)...and the horny hare is back...then Cella left, like two days ago, and now you show up... wait... she... then you... ok, if you say something perverted, I'll know something weird is definitely up..

kenthepen

Registered
Reaction score
And don't forget Rob de Balzac. And Kelly has suddenly taken to using pix of DOLLS for her avie!

p.s.- haz you haz been de-zeeba'd?

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Back

img-thing

Gilroy Cullen

Handsome servant of a redhead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
swordsvspens.blogspot.com
....and they start the day 3 hours later....

This could be a bonus...

...but Brian swears that my writing will improve, I'll sell a screen-play, and Jessica Simpson and Betty White will be my best friends....

Is having the first bimbette really a positive thing?

I know the loss of the Chesapeake Bay is a weighing factor. Can't leave the blue crab meals behind...

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*adjusts Balzac*

No, my friend.

That's disgusting.

Roger J Carlson

Moderator In Name Only
Registered
Reaction score
Haggis, SilentRob and Cray are about to be executed.

Two guards bring Haggis forward, and the executioner asks if he has any last requests. Haggis says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready . . . Aim . . ." Suddenly Haggis yells, "earthquake!!" Everyone is startled and looks around. He manages to escape.

The angry guards then bring SilentRob forward, and the executioner asks if he has any last requests. He says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready . . . Aim . . ." SilentRob then screams, "tornado!!" Yet again, everyone is startled and looks around. Rob also escapes execution.

By this point, Cray had figured out what the others did. The guards bring him forward, and the executioner asks if he has any last requests. Cray also says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready . . . Aim . . ." Cray shouts, "fire!!""

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Haggis, SilentRob and Cray are about to be executed.

Two guards bring Haggis forward, and the executioner asks if he has any last requests. Haggis says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready . . . Aim . . ." Suddenly Haggis yells, "earthquake!!" Everyone is startled and looks around. He manages to escape.

The angry guards then bring SilentRob forward, and the executioner asks if he has any last requests. He says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready . . . Aim . . ." SilentRob then screams, "tornado!!" Yet again, everyone is startled and looks around. Rob also escapes execution.

By this point, Cray had figured out what the others did. The guards bring him forward, and the executioner asks if he has any last requests. Cray also says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready . . . Aim . . ." Cray shouts, "fire!!""

:roll:

I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.