Game: How Well Do You Know Your MC?

Fade

The Captain of My Soul
Registered
Reaction score
My MC's greatest ambition is to escape the people who are trying to capture him, brainwash him, and then use him as a perfect weapon. He just wants to blend in and live as a normal person.

What is (or would be) your MC's favorite TV show or movie?

Glenakin

Registered
Reaction score
Website
glenakinsays.blogspot.com
My MC's greatest ambition is to escape the people who are trying to capture him, brainwash him, and then use him as a perfect weapon. He just wants to blend in and live as a normal person.

What is (or would be) your MC's favorite TV show or movie?

Jon: CSI-Miami

What's the most horrific thing your MC has ever done to another person?

Marie

Registered
Reaction score
Kyle: At the end of the novel, he and his friend torture someone. After wards they're totally, cool with it, too.

On a brighter note, what's the nicest thing your MC has done to another person?

Llayth

Registered
Reaction score
Connor: People who speak out and stand up for their beliefs.

Name three things your MC can't live without.

lm728

i'm baaaacccckkkkkk
Registered
Reaction score
Gosh darn it I wanted the MC model question by madison!

Anywho,

Chloe: 1. My sewing machine, 2. food--that's a given, and 3. my best friend and boyfriend (hey, that counts if they're the same person)

What would be a plausible excuse as to why your MC fell in love with their significant other (bf, gf, husband, wife)?

Katura

Premium Quality Nut
Registered
Reaction score
What would be a plausible excuse as to why your MC fell in love with their significant other (bf, gf, husband, wife)?

Tina: Because He knew who -and what- she really was, and loved her still.

What's is your MC's favorite pastime?

lm728

i'm baaaacccckkkkkk
Registered
Reaction score
Chloe: Sewing, drafting, and dressmaking. Or kissing Austin.

What does your MC think of the cheerleaders/popular people at school?

Katura

Premium Quality Nut
Registered
Reaction score
Kippie: Nothing much. I'm much cooler then them anyway. (Cheerleading? Pah!)

When does your MC normally go to bed?

lm728

i'm baaaacccckkkkkk
Registered
Reaction score
Chloe: Me? Bedtime? As if! I go to bed whenever I want to go to bed...alright, you caught me. My head hits the pillow at 9:15 school nights, 10:00 weekends.

What color eyes are your MC's favorite?

lm728

i'm baaaacccckkkkkk
Registered
Reaction score
Chloe: Pin-straight, ash blonde hair down my back. Unfussy. And besides, I can never make up my mind what to do with it.

What's a challenge for your MC?

Katura

Premium Quality Nut
Registered
Reaction score
Adrian: Fitting in and acting "normal" as he's not really sure what "normal" is.

What was your MC's happiest moment?

Fade

The Captain of My Soul
Registered
Reaction score
My MC was happiest at the very end of the book, when he realized that the antagonists could no longer come after him (they're not dead; they had a bunch of information about him which would've helped them find him).

Does your MC lead a relatively normal life, or do they have an odd profession like 'Professional vampire hunter' or 'Professional mutant soldier' (or anything else weird)?

lm728

i'm baaaacccckkkkkk
Registered
Reaction score
Chloe: A somewhat normal life. A student and a fashion house intern who just happens to be dating the heir to it.

Does your MC have a mental illness? Any illnesses?

Last edited:

peachiemkey

circuits in the sea
Registered
Reaction score
She's going through a case of depression, brought on by her boyfriend's death. (To be technical, it's not officially the illness called depression, since it has a clear cause.)

Your MC has just met someone who secretly thinks s/he is REALLY annoying. Why does the person think that?

lm728

i'm baaaacccckkkkkk
Registered
Reaction score
Chloe: Because she has kind of a split personality--she was trained to be quiet and fly under the radar, but her newfound freedom urges her to become a loudmouth.

When your MC first met her/his love interest, was the love-at-first-sight thing mutual? Or one-sided?

ETA: Peachie, you're back! Thank god, you have to resuscitate the Twiftie thread. We've run out of subjects to talk about.

peachiemkey

circuits in the sea
Registered
Reaction score
haha I've been here. On the 'net, anyway, looking up cameras for my newspaper article... whut

[story]
Cameron arrived from out of state two weeks into Demi's seventh grade year. He actually arrived late that day, too, and when he got there, someone had pulled the fire alarm (actually a teacher did it because he found a bomb threat written in the bathroom) and the entire middle school population was outside, standing in the fields surrounding the school with SWAT team members swarming. Cameron was directed by the principal up to the group of seventh graders where Demi and her friends were talking. She thought he was cute, but she didn't like his haughty look, and she let her best friend get "dibs." The next day, Cameron walked up to Demi's lunch table, sat down, talked with her and her friends for five minutes, asked Demi out, coerced her into saying yes, and then walked away. Demi was immediately flustered and that began their five-year relationship.
[/story]

GAWD. I actually wrote all that, too. I don't think I'll be able to find a place for it in the book, though. ohhh well

lm728

i'm baaaacccckkkkkk
Registered
Reaction score
Awww. You wrote a mini-story for my question? Haha okay, I get to answer my own question, since I've been dying for someone to ask me it.

What color are the eyes of your MC's love interest?

From my WIP REMEMBER...

I looked up into his eyes—an intoxicating combination of olive green and liquid gold. Lion-like against his November tan.

I have a friend--girl, though--who actually has eyes that same color. With her sandy brown (curly) hair, she looks like a lion, and that's where I got the inspiration from.

Which brings me to my question...

If your MC was an animal, what would they be (what animal do they already resemble and why)?

ETA: I imagine Demi as a brunette with bangs (cough cough Demis Lovato and Moore). Somehow the name reminds me of lingerie.

Last edited:

Katura

Premium Quality Nut
Registered
Reaction score
If your MC was an animal, what would they be (what animal do they already resemble and why)?

Adrian: A cat. (Cuz he's not actually human...He's sorta part panther, part bat :D)

What annoys your MC to no end?

lm728

i'm baaaacccckkkkkk
Registered
Reaction score
Chloe:
What I couldn’t take were the people at school. The general fakeness of the girls who asked me for homework—the International Baccalaureate course was pretty challenging—while smiling huge but looked at me like a squashed bug when I approached them at lunchtime. Guys who talked to me all nice but shouted out ratings for girls who walked by. Who claimed they were above the regular ghetto neighborhood guys but pissed in the non-working lockers just like the rest of them.

How are your MC's parents?

Last edited:

imsleepy

Registered
Reaction score
Adam: Mom is pretty lazy as usual, and Dad is off fighting some war I could care less about.

What did your MC dream about last night?

Llayth

Registered
Reaction score
Connor: Talking cheese - everything ends up talking in his dreams so that's pretty normal.

What is the worst film your MC has seen?

lm728

i'm baaaacccckkkkkk
Registered
Reaction score
Chloe: That one her mom rented for her on prom night...when she stayed at home. Wasn't it My Fair Lady? God, she had to suffer through her mom singing along to the songs.

Does your MC continuously strive to improve him/her self, looks-wise?