All YA contests (book giveaways, agent crits, query, etc.)

wandergirl

~kirsten hubbard
Registered
Reaction score
Win a copy of Kristin Cashore's FIRE by filling out YA Highway's Epic Book Survey 2009! (which is super-fun anyway)

Just link to your survey in the comments section :)

Momento Mori

Tired and Disillusioned
Registered
Reaction score
The Story Siren is running an ARC Contest for A Most Improper Magick by Stephanie Burgis here.

Contest is open until 19th February and is only open to those of United States nationality.

MM

wandergirl

~kirsten hubbard
Registered
Reaction score
WE'RE GIVING AWAY AN ARC OF KODY KEPLINGER'S THE DUFF ON YA HIGHWAY!!
I'M SCREAMING BECAUSE I'M SO EXCITED!!

dufftiny.jpg

The contest starts Saturday, April 17th and runs until midnight PST on Sunday, April 25th.
This is the first ever giveaway of THE DUFF, so it's a really awesome prize. Come enter!

Momento Mori

Tired and Disillusioned
Registered
Reaction score
The Enchanted Inkpot Community on LJ is giving away a mundo pack of MG/YA fantasy books and ll you have to do is leave a comment saying what MG/YA fantasy book you're most looking forward to reading this year.

Competition is only open to United Statesians and Canadians unfortunately. Other rules are set out on the link above.

MM

Momento Mori

Tired and Disillusioned
Registered
Reaction score
I'm currently doing a giveaway of 'A WEB OF AIR' by Philip Reeve on my LJ here if anyone's interested.

MM

deltay

Registered
Reaction score
I've got a giveaway for a signed copy of Morpheus Road: The Light by D.J. MacHale (author of bestselling PENDRAGON series) on my blog. Come enter :)

eventidepress

Registered
Reaction score
First of what I hope will be many Pass-It-On Contests! Enter to win a copy of Dia Reeves' Bleeding Violet (and because it will make me happy? :D). Contest is open until Friday (May 30th).

Momento Mori

Tired and Disillusioned
Registered
Reaction score
Kris Reisz is doing a give-away of a signed copy of his YA novel Unleashed and some v. snazzy illustrations by Constance Brewer on his LJ here.

MM

Momento Mori

Tired and Disillusioned
Registered
Reaction score
I am currently doing a give-away of a UK ARC for SISTERS RED by Jackson Pearce. The book isn't out in the UK or USA until 3rd June, so this is a chance to get it ... at least a few days early. Depending on the post. And whether the volcano shuts down the UK airports again.

Anyway, if that hasn't put you off then check it out here.

MM

Momento Mori

Tired and Disillusioned
Registered
Reaction score
Just wanted to say that the Random Generator for the SISTERS RED ARC give-away competition selected Dot from here at AW to receive the copy. Unfortunately, today is the last day on which Dot to get in touch with me to provide his/her postal details. If I don't hear anything by 23:59 British Summer Time tonight, then I'll re-do the draw.

MM

MissKris

Is the random.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kristindmiller.com

Momento Mori

Tired and Disillusioned
Registered
Reaction score
I'm doing a give away of the excellent historical YA fantasy MORTLOCK by Jon Mayhew on my blog here.

MM

Momento Mori

Tired and Disillusioned
Registered
Reaction score
I'm doing an ARC give-away of 3 YA horror books:

- THE DEAD by David Gatward, which is the first in a YA trilogy about a teenage boy who discovers that he's the only thing standing between Hell unleashing itself on Earth and which is released in the UK in July.

- WITCHFINDER: DAWN OF THE DEMONTIDE by William Hussey, which is the first in a YA trilogy about a teenage boy who discovers that he's the last of the Witchfinders and is responsible for stopping demons from taking over our world and which was published in the UK in March.

- CRAWLERS by Sam Enthoven, which is a standalone novel about a group of teenagers who get trapped in the Barbican theatre complex with something nasty that wants to take over their bodies and their minds and which was published in the UK in April.

Full details of the competition are here.

MM

Momento Mori

Tired and Disillusioned
Registered
Reaction score
Just to say that my YA horror ARC give-away ends today for anyone thinking of entering but who hasn't done so already.

I have however, just started a new ARC give-away for a trio of YA/MG fantasy books:

- THE RETURNERS by Gemma Malley - a YA fantasy set in the near future about a teenage boy who discovers that he's lived past lives.

- THE BLACKHOPE ENIGMA by Teresa Flavin - a MG fantasy about three children who discover a way to access a fantasy world in an old painting.

- THE THIN EXECUTIONER by Darren Shan - billed as the first fantasy story from the master of YA horror, it's about a young man who embarks on a quest to obtain the powers necessary for him to win a competition for his father's job as head executioner.

Full details of the competition are here.

MM