XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Embrace your future job security and join the morbid side.

Despite all this, I freak if I hit a bird with my car. Life sucks. And that guy is going to be all levels of traumatized.

But cheers for the cake. :eek:

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
Pimping my blog post for the first time ever. For those who want to learn how to write a paranormal romance :D

as I repped her... OH MAH POARNIE GAWD! So very epic.

*takes copious notes*

*esp. of OMG YOU SUCK!*

Indy: shorter season, cars look like X-Wings, big international following.

NASCAR: longer season, cars look like F0rd Fus1ons, bigger in the US.

Less-than-three, Hillz.

Less-than-three.

No time for love, Dr. Jones!

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
COWBOY FENG'S SPACE BAR & GRILL
priceless

Welcome to the Cantina, loganmcherry. Context for the statement?

Pimping my blog post for the first time ever. For those who want to learn how to write a paranormal romance :D

Sweet Zombie Jesus but that's awesome. I could almost write a PNR now!

I am sad that I seem to be exhausting markets for a little fave story of mine :(

:Hug2: I have a few of those. Hang on to it, markets keep changing.

They aren't that bad if you were expecting flesh eating bacteria. I could go find some of those for everyone.

No thank you. My novel-in-progress, that I've decided in a fit of despair is hopelessly stupid, is sort of centered around a flesh-eating bacteria pandemic, so I looked at waaaaaay too many pics while researching during the first draft.

bettielee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
gah, zan! *reminds self not to employ flesh-eating bacteria pandemic in future works*

Whew! I have just bought the whole entire internet. Sorry if you are unable to make purchases.

But I am getting lots of cool stuff. I decided I must have Serenity and Firefly so I can enjoy teh bonus features and watching it on the large tv.... a bento box so's I can has a good lunch....but the clothes I bought were on the credit card that I am strategically STRATEGICALLY USING I SAY! to up my credit score. I really need to get a gas company to give me a card. Saves money and eases things up on the ol' pocket every week.

Someone got almost all her deposit back !! Oh yes. Unfortunately, all the rest is going to the government... but... well, I'm getting Serenity and Firefly, aren't I? And a pink bento box with a pretty flowered carry case.

_Sian_

Ooooh, pretty lights and sirens :D
Registered
Reaction score
Website
antagonistsneeded.wordpress.com
Yay for shopping sprees bettielee :D Always fun. And oddly cathartic at times.

In other news, we got a letter telling my brother that he has to enroll to vote when he turns 18. God, when did he grow up? He's going to be a drinking, voting, driving member of the public in two months.

:chair

And that's all I have to say about that idea.

Where did the past three years go?

*goes looking for a rewind button*

bettielee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
Done, more or less.

Short Round!

If you think about, Indiana Jones was the original guy sick of those mother truckin' snakes on that mother truckin' plane.

Yay for shopping sprees bettielee :D Always fun. And oddly cathartic at times.

In other news, we got a letter telling my brother that he has to enroll to vote when he turns 18. God, when did he grow up? He's going to be a drinking, voting, driving member of the public in two months.

:chair

And that's all I have to say about that idea.

Where did the past three years go?

*goes looking for a rewind button*

so nice to spend some money.... if I was living in that other place, the money would just go to rent and getting caught up on horrid stacks of past due bills and I would be going to jail. Or having my wages docked to pay the government. God Bless You, new place.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yay for new place again. We still await more pics!

_Sian_

Ooooh, pretty lights and sirens :D
Registered
Reaction score
Website
antagonistsneeded.wordpress.com
It is where people give a prompt, said prompts go into a hat, get pulled out at random and assinged to different people. You then write a story based on the prompt you got, and the person who wrote the prompt gets it as a finished gift, and you get a story as a gift based off on the prompt that you wrote and put in the hat.

Like Kriss Kringle, but with stories.

And everyone gets to guess who wrote what. I've only done it one, but it sounds like an awesome thing to look forwards to.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
*points Ally in the direction of the coffee well*
Just watch that you keep to the path, okay? You don't want to be wandering off into some of the gardens:evil

Or maybe you do. Not my place to judge:tongue

We had it installed? I didn't catch that.

I can tell you that i will be trying my best to stick to all appropriate paving. I am not up for that kind of shenanigan at this time of day *bleurgh o'clock*

(Although you will observe that I can spell shenanigan - the brain, it never ceases to amaze (took me four tries to spell cease though, I started with an 's' the first time))

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sekrit Santa was the reason I wrote one of the things I am most proud of. That was awesome.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning friends!

I found a possitive thing about being up at 2 or 3 in the AM, I get to see/talk to some of the cool international folk here. :) *waves to Ali and Sian (auto correct on my Fire wanted to name you Aslan...)*
Oh and 10 *waves to 10*

Yes I am still fascinated that the Earth is round and the Internet is awesome. :)

ION I didn't do any writing yesterday. I opted to sleep instead. Sleeping and being somewhat sane are still my #1 priorities right now. But only somewhat sane mind you, if I was really sane I'd never write again. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.