Reaction score
Kevin Bryce - Rainfields

Not really my genre, but nice anyway

Kerosene

Your Pixie Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Reach for Me by Bvdub.

This is one of my favorite albums of this year. Dear lord it is moving. Brock has been really letting the piano sing, and it's just singing the song of angels.

RedRose

By any other name...
Registered
Reaction score
Just listened to 3 way by Timberlake and Gaga. LMFAO :D

Storycrowd

Writer / Web Developer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
writtenwebdesign.com
Oh, I'm glad I stumbled into this thread! Music is an important part of my workflow, whether writing or other. I know some get distracted by it...but I don't, it helps me get into "the zone."

Anyways, I'm really loving "Royals" by Lorde, as sort of my current "Must Hear At Least Five Times Per Day" jam. Here it is on Youtube if you want to listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlcIKh6sBtc

Also, have been listening to a LOT of Queen lately. I mean I've always been a fan but have taken it beyond the 6-7 tracks I really knew, into the full 3-disc Greatest Hits. Here's one of my new favorites from Queen, "I Want to Break Free" (not really "new" of course): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEKVLjXO2Fk

Cheers on the good tunes everyone!

Kerosene

Your Pixie Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Pyotr by Andy Hull (Bad Books song)

Who ever knew a song about the story of how a man gets decapitated and his head forced into a jar be one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard? The song is song about Peter the Great (Russian Tsar) and his wife Katherine cheating on his with another man, and Peter decapitating the other man, placing his head in a jar and the cheating wife visiting her lover everyday. It's sung from both Peter's and the lover's perspective. One twisted, twisted, yet beautiful song nonetheless.

xxFrozenFlower

fangirl extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
"Professional" - The Weeknd

/along with Dallas Green, he's the only artist who can peel me away from Rise Against atm... =w=

Last edited: