BS your way through

ssbittner

scientist, artist, writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ssbittner.com
The moose answers questions because he didn't go to Harvard to get that degree for NOTHING.

Why does chocolate taste so good?

Last edited:

Reziac

Resident Alien
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.offworldpress.com
As soon as we finish developing chocolate pigs. The main snag has been that they taste so good that they've been eating each other. Maybe we should concentrate on breeding 'em for flight instead??

Why can't pigs fly?

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Scientists have done a lot of studying up on the and have concluded they can't fly for the same reason bees cant fly. The math just doesn't work out for the to be able to do so.

Wouldn't it just be easier to pass up temptation? brb .. gotta go check the freezer for chocolate.

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Because there have never been more than five. The Temptations began recording in 1960, and they remain very popular. Though the membership has changed over the years, one of the original members, Otis Williams, is still with the group.

Should writers have a coat of arms?

Last edited:

Reziac

Resident Alien
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.offworldpress.com
I tried that once. Sewed a bunch of arms into a coat. It was awfully lumpy, and what's worse, it groped me.

If there are five Temptations, why are there seven Deadly Sins? Shouldn't they match?

tiddlywinks

Chaser of Shineyyyy Plot Bunnies
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to Remember Where I Stashed My Muse
Website
www.elainewitt.com
Why, indeed - both gluttony and lust. Just ask the cookie monster. Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies have been inspiring that poor blue monster to lust to gleeful extremes - "COOK-IEEEE!". And once he has one bite, he just can't stop. I think the ER has lost count of how many times he's had to have his stomach pumped now from chocolate overdose.

Why did an evil fairy conspire to cast a spell crashing my royal costume ball? (I mean, it's not like I went and touched a spindle or call a fairy a pixie by accident or anything - I did read the stickies after all.)

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
cynthia-bronco.blogspot.com
Fairies hate costume balls because so many ladies like to dress up as Tinkerbell. They have gripes against Tinkerbell for reasons unbeknownst to me. Therefore, they try to thwart costume parties. Too bad so sad.

How many bad costume ideas are prevalent this year?

tiddlywinks

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.elainewitt.com
Well, actually the costumes have been pretty promising since it's all Royals dressing up as fantastical royalty. Someone DID threaten to show up as an Emperor without any clothes, but thankfully the dragons seem to have stopped said personage at the door.

How would you advise avoiding the grass trying to rise up and trip me in my outdoor ventures tomorrow? (It's happened before.)

Reziac

Resident Alien
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.offworldpress.com
Apply Roundup. Barring that, mow the lawn. Better yet, stay indoors. Otherwise your ass is grass. (Is this the Give Someone Advice thread? I forget.)

Why do people trip over their own feet?

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Because they perceive them as foreign objects. It is a medical condition known as Dysmorphophobia and requires long and expensive treatment. A simpler cure can sometimes be effected by learning to tap dance.

Why aren't orange shoes more popular?

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Orange shoes are very popular in The land of Clemson, South Carolina. Gamecocks hate the shoes, and rivalries have ensued.

Acid washed jeans: are they now or will they ever will be threatening to come back into style?

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Orange shoes are very popular in The land of Clemson, South Carolina. Gamecocks hate the shoes, and rivalries have ensued.

Acid washed jeans: are they now or will they ever will be threatening to come back into style?

They have never threatened coming back into style. However, they have promised it, and it will happen on January 1st, 2012 as a precursor to the world ending.

Do I have any shame whatsoever in pitting myself in a bs war against myself?

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Doughnuts were originally steamed, but no one paid attention to them because they assumed they were angry.

Being fried made them appear far more friendly, especially to the Grateful Dead fans. After that, they became accepted in modern culture.

ssbittner

scientist, artist, writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ssbittner.com
Doughnuts were originally steamed, but no one paid attention to them because they assumed they were angry.

Being fried made them appear far more friendly, especially to the Grateful Dead fans. After that, they became accepted in modern culture.

...What's the new question? (Maybe that's it.)

tiddlywinks

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.elainewitt.com
Hmmm...if I answer that question with another question and it's the incorrect question, I have this vague suspicion that I might go flying off the bridge into the volcano below while an old man cackles and asks the next person to bs about his favorite color. But perhaps if I answer that question with another question that is the RIGHT question, then a troll might come out from under the bridge and help me take care of my lawn gnome problem (because those things are making like rabbits).

So, what...is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
(and before you even ask, it could be an African OR a European swallow in your answer. Choose wisely. *cackles*)