• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Writing buddy for a Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

knightofmirrors

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am brand new to AW and new to writing. I finished my first 100k MS in midwinter, and I have since gone through it 4/5 times solo. The genre is historical romance. It takes place in present day Spain. Working title is "All I Ever Wanted", but that's just for me. I tried to use all the economic hardship and political turmoil as a reference for a love story. So I guess I am looking for a mentor or a critique partner. My end goal is most likely going to be an ebook. I am def willing to exchange, and I promise to do my damnedest to work with you in a professional relationship!

Thanks,

Sean

Last edited:

Kalliopaea

Kalliopaea
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Sean.

I'd be interested in reading your story. Romance written by men is a rarity, and I love to see things from their perspective.

I just finished my first novel, a contemporary NASCAR-themed romance with lots of heat on and off the track. And some adult content (though only about 3 full-length and 2 mini scenes).

If you're interested please let me know.

Kalli

Status
Not open for further replies.