Former MTSer says hi!

Sinead Crowley

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Sinead Crowley and a couple of years ago - more than a couple actually - I was a very frequent user of AW, mostly on this board. I remember this as being a very lovely, supportive and warm place to hang out and the 500 words a day thread got me through many a difficult day.
I had a different username back in the day but now I think it's time to come back as my real self and say hi, and also to let you know that my first book was published last year in Ireland and the UK and will be published by Quercus US this summer. I don't want to post links where I shouldn't, but if you are interested in checking it out, it's called 'Can Anybody Help Me?' and its widely available.
So that's the plug, but really I just wanted to say hi. I recognise a few names, and see a few more that are new, and I hope everyone is doing really well. It took me a long long time to achieve my dream of publication but shortly before my 40th birthday I made it. I wish only the best for the rest of you too. X

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Sinead. Good to have you back, and congratulations on getting your book published.:Clap:

Namatu

Lost in mental space.
Registered
Reaction score
Hello Sinead.

Thanks for stopping by, and congrats on the book! Sounds great!