CONGRATULATIONS DREAMS, VISIONS, OR NIGHTMARES CONTEST WINNERS!

robjvargas

Rob J. Vargas
Banned
Reaction score
WHAT?? But I...!!!

I kid. I kid.

I was in some TOUGH competition, and didn't make a fool of myself. I'm good with that. Congratulations to the winners!

Magdalen

Petulantly Penitent
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats and well done all, and double for vein, Kelly, ajc & kie! It was a grand event!

brad_b

Knight Errant
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Somewhere in my mind... it echoes in here ...
Congrats to all the winners - very well done! I'm in agreement that every poem in this contest is a winner - with so many different styles and the huge turnout by voters, it came down to personal taste. I'm happy to announce that all of the ones I voted for are in the top 26, and all the entrants and voters are aces in my book. :Thumbs:

archerjoe

Registered
Reaction score
Great work, everyone! It was quite difficult picking three to vote for.

CDSinex

Imagine something clever here.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations to all of the winners, and many thanks to all who entered and voted. (A special thanks to those who vote for my poem. :D)

Patty, you ran such a wonderful contest, setting the bar very high, and making it difficult for whoever runs future contests.

Kelly, excellent job in getting people from all over AW to come over here and vote.

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
If anyone would like to know what all and where all Ambrosia and myself did and went to find votes - besides the global announcement - there were several threads started in other forums asking for votes and I lost track of the number of PM's I sent out, but it was well over 1k... and yes, that list is available -but that's not all- I'll double the offer for free, you just pay the extra shipping and... no seriously... any time, just ask! ;)

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I will have expert advice to offer to the next person who holds the poetry contest. ;)

Thanks, everyone. :)

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats to all the winners! That is super. Calls for :Cake:s Veinglory, would you please let me know your email address so I can send you my love poetry e-book. I'll keep it to myself. Thanks much.

HarryHoskins

Straw-fed
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Brilliant entries. Excellent contest. Superb running and participation. Marvelous promotion and presentation. Magnificent that two of my top three made it into the top two. And happy I found my comfortable place at the bottom of the mid-table or the top of the bottom table. :)

I want to congratulate everyone who got behind this competition this and those who lovingly nudged them there. Goes to show what can be done when people put their minds to it.

I really want to shine a light on some of the poetry that really turned me on, but that'll have to wait until the morrow. For now I just wanna say well done everyone. The whole thing has been a real highpoint for me and muchos fun. Good work all. :)

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
Hmmm, no cake, but I have these...

cocktails.gif

ajc

What do I know?
Registered
Reaction score
Mmm...Kelly, those cocktails look lovely. All I need is a beach to go with.

Last edited:

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you for participating in the contest, Harry. :)

How's your Western contest going? And shouldn't you have a link in your sig line so people can click it to take them to the entries? (Hint, hint). ;)

The winners have chosen their prizes. (If you are one of the winners who has a prize coming, please send a pm to the appropriate prize giver. They need your information so they can send the prize to you!)

The prize distribution is as follows:

1st place winner, veinglory, will receive the books offered by mccardey.

2nd place winner, KellyAssauer, will receive the poetry magnet set from Blarg.

2nd place winner, ajc, will receive the e-book offered by Susie.

3rd place winner, kborsden, will receive the book offered by CDSinex.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I could just about go for a drink right now. ;)

But I don't drink alcohol, so I guess I will just have water. And maybe sleep. Sleep sounds good. :D

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
At this point... if I smelled alcohol I'd prolly fall over.

Goodnight Ambrosia.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
Congratulations, winners! I am sure there is going to be a knock down dragout over the magnetic words! :) tee hee!

What a successful contest. Thank you Ambrosia, for hosting us. And to everyone who promoted voting.

I find myself in a bradb and Susie sandwich! :) wow. Great names to be surrounded by.

Good job to all!

Flowerfairy

Lady Entropia
Registered
Reaction score
Great, Great contest! Congrats to Vein, Kelly, AJC and Kie.:)
In truth, all the poems were wonderful. And all the entrants are also winners.Thanks to all who also voted. You made this contest a memorable one.

Ambrosia, you did a great job! And for all who brought our friends around to this corner of AW to add that extra color to it, you all are wonderful!

:e2fairy:

Last edited:

WriteMinded

Derailed
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you poets for sharing your beautiful works. Congrats to the winners and thank you Ambosia and KellyAssauer for your hard work.

Gretad08

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats to everyone. I was nervous to vote, b/c I'm not even close to a poetry expert, but one of my choices placed, and one of my other choices was in the top ten!

Great job all. I thought I'd be able to choose quickly, but it took me two days of reading the thread repeatedly to finally pick.

Congratulations!