Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosTitan

Around
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kellymeding.com
Hi everyone, and welcome to Absolute Write!

I'm ChaosTitan, and along with Pthom, moderate the SF/Fantasy forum boards. We were sorry to hear about the loss of your old home. It's quite disconcerting when a familiar place is suddenly gone, and people you have become friends with are out of touch. That's why MacAllister (the board owner) was so generous in offering this space. A place for you to find your fellow board members and reconnect.

This is, of course, still AW and you all signed the TOS and received a copy of the Newbie Guide when you joined. RESPECT YOUR FELLOW WRITER is our number one rule around here. Discussions and conversations are encouraged; flaming is not.

So please take some time to look around AW. We have an Announcements, Events, and Self-Promotion board for promoting your own work. We have a Share Your Work board (password is vista) for critiquing finished work once you've reached 50 posts. And we have various forums on just about everything, from discussing television shows to blogging.

Again, welcome. And I hope you see you guys around the forums. :)

readlorey

There may be bloodshed...just sayin
Registered
Reaction score
There's a Newbie Guide? coolness

*starts searching*

Deleted member 42

The Newbie's Guide is linked at the top of every forum page.

You can find it here.

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't even know what forum has tanked, but it's our pleasure to have you refugees here. Our refugee tents are the kind sheiks prefer, the meals prepared by the regulars at the Now We're Cookin'! board, the dancing girls and boys direct from the Erotica board.

One could do ever so much worse, you know?

Maryn, glad to meet you all

Detri Redmond

Apprentice Wordslinger
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome everyone :D
Sorry about your forums and hope you like here, AW is a great place :)

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome: aboard newbies. AW is a great place to be and bet you won't even miss your old haunt. :) :Cake:s 4 y'all!

Princess Marina

Princess Marina
Registered
Reaction score
Hello I'm fairly new but finding some of the groups are practically inactive, so the fact that one has finally gone belly up does not surprise me. I write both fantasy with sexual content and Regency Romances but am finding only the misfits fairly active.

Deleted member 42

Hello I'm fairly new but finding some of the groups are practically inactive, so the fact that one has finally gone belly up does not surprise me. I write both fantasy with sexual content and Regency Romances but am finding only the misfits fairly active.

By "groups" do you mean social groups on AW?

Most of the action here is in the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.