Reaction score
just prior to morning ablutions.

also, after them as well.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
:roll:

....if only i weren't in pd's backyard shed.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
*ambles up unto stage*

*turns on mic*

tap tap

ahem.

some years ago, a man named douchebag (or qw for short) married writerwho, a woman half his age. all was well at first until writerwho took delivery of a 'woman's magazine' and began to read things about sex. it soon became clear that she had never climaxed during sex and, according to her granny, all women are entitled to climax once in a while..

to resolve the problem, quickwit and writerwho went to see the veterinarian since there was no doctor within thirty miles who could be relied upon not to gossip.

however, the vet didn't have a clue about people. but he did recall during hot summers, his mother and father would fan a cow, that was having difficulty breeding, with a big towel. apparently, this cooled her down and helped her to relax. so he recommended they hire a strong, young man to wave a big towel over them while they were having sex. this, the vet said, should cause the young wife to cool down, relax and possibly achieve the sought after climax.

so the couple hired a strong young man to wave a huge bath towel over them as the vet suggested.

after many efforts, writerwho still had not climaxed so they went back to the vet who suggested she change partners and let the young man have a go while qw waved the big towel.

they tried it that night and writerwho went into wild, screaming, ear-splitting climaxes, one right after the other for about two and a half hours.

when it was over, quickwit looked down at the exhausted young man and in a boasting voice shouted, "and that young fella, is how ya wave a towel"

*spikes mic*

*stage dives*

WriterWho

Edit . . . Edit . . . Edit . . .
Registered
Reaction score
For the first time, I'm speechless.

Or it may be because I'm hoarse after screaming for two and half hours. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.