Not open for further replies.

Bubastes

bananaed
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gracewen.com
OMG I'm excited. After watching and wishing with all the sales here, I can finally announce I sold my first romance. It's a paranormal about demons. I will have cover art soon :)

Can I get dancing Snoopys?

Incoming!

:snoopy: :snoopy: :snoopy: :snoopy: :snoopy:

amrose

is Envy Augustine
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
OMG I'm excited. After watching and wishing with all the sales here, I can finally announce I sold my first romance. It's a paranormal about demons. I will have cover art soon :)

Can I get dancing Snoopys?

Congrats!

:snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy:

elindsen

Zombie lovin'
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.augustkert.blogspot.com
Yay for the herd of dancing Snoopys!

I sold it to Solstice Publishing, who published my PB. Work with an editor should begin within 2 wks. Sorry, no cover yet. But the cover artist should be getting with me soon to work on it. As soon as I get it, I will post.

Deb Kinnard

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
www.debkinnard.com
Maz, wishing you many sales.

Ellindson, way to go! Here's a few puppies for you.

:snoopy: :snoopy: :snoopy: :snoopy:

Me? Got the submission packet on PEACEWEAVER to my agent. Now I'm waiting. At which pastime I'm not actually very good...

:e2apple:

Ann_Mayburn

Smutty McTitters
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annmayburn.com
Yesterday I sold my 6th short story to Decadent Publishing's 1 Night Stand series, Want, a M/M 'gay for you' contemp romance. I've found writing short stories for this series is addictive. ;) It's also a nice break to write a short hot story when I get bogged down on a plot point in one of my full length novels.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Grats, Saintnepal!

Yesterday I sold my 6th short story to Decadent Publishing's 1 Night Stand series, Want, a M/M 'gay for you' contemp romance. I've found writing short stories for this series is addictive. ;) It's also a nice break to write a short hot story when I get bogged down on a plot point in one of my full length novels.

Woohoo! Congrats! :D

johnnysannie

Banned
Reaction score
Website
leeannsontheimermurphywriterauthor.blogspot.com
This is more update than sale but my novel KINFOLK from Champagne Books that debuted as an ebook on July 4 is now available in paperback here:

http://champagnebooks.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=500

That's my second paperback release since May and I have now 6 full length novels as ebooks, several shorts, and three more novels coming out this year.

Yeah, I'm doing the happy dance!

BarbaraSheridan

*insert catchy phrase here*
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.barbarasheridan.com
Just got the signed contract back for a short erotic romance that will be part of Decadent Publishing's 1 NightStand series (1NS). It's cool in that it ties into the the short free read I have at DP.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
This is more update than sale but my novel KINFOLK from Champagne Books that debuted as an ebook on July 4 is now available in paperback here:

http://champagnebooks.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=500

That's my second paperback release since May and I have now 6 full length novels as ebooks, several shorts, and three more novels coming out this year.

Yeah, I'm doing the happy dance!

Congratulations! :partyguy:

Just got the signed contract back for a short erotic romance that will be part of Decadent Publishing's 1 NightStand series (1NS). It's cool in that it ties into the the short free read I have at DP.

Yay congrats! :D

*RomanceWriter*

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Just sold my first vampire menage, Marked for Pleasure, to Siren-Bookstrand Publishing. It's the first in a new series.

:snoopy:

Erin

Listening to my other selves
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.erinrichards.com
I've been out of the loop for a while too, and return to lots of great news here!! Congrats, everyone. :snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy:

Status
Not open for further replies.