The MTS Braggatorium

j_shannesy

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that my novel, The Island Project is a free download today on Amazon. Pick it up if you're interested!
51VXE04ZPdL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-69,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Taylor Buck (author The Island Project)

grizzletoad1

Plodding around into things.
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations, Ken. I'm very happy for you. So when's the big three picture deal coming?:D

Ken Hoss

Storm Rising A Kelli Storm Novel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kenhoss.blogspot.com
Congratulations, Ken. I'm very happy for you. So when's the big three picture deal coming?:D

Thanks!

Actually I'm waiting for Showtime® to offer me a series deal. Could make more $$ with a movie maybe, but with a series we're talking syndication and tons of residuals. :D

pdichellis

Murder! You want fries with that?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
murderandfries.wordpress.com
Story in Private Eye Anthology!

The Shamus Sampler private eye anthology, with my story in it, hit the Amazon Kindle Store today.

It’s a great lineup of stories and an introductory genre essay by Reed Farrel Coleman. Authors also include Bill Crider, James Winter, Fred Zackel, J.L. Abramo, Keith Dixon, Jochem Vandersteen, Sean Dexter, some newer names (yours truly among them!), and more.

Please see my signature line below for more info and a link.

Best wishes,
Peter DiChellis

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats, Peter.:hooray:

pdichellis

Murder! You want fries with that?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
murderandfries.wordpress.com
Thank you all so much for your congratulations. I'm a (very) new writer, so really stoked to see my story next to the superb mystery authors in The Shamus Sampler anthology.

BTW, after barely more than a day of sales, The Shamus Sampler cracked Amazon's Top 40 (#36) for Kindle mystery collections & anthologies, the Top 100 (#67) for private investigator BOOKS and ebooks, and the Top 100 (#96) for ebook anthologies in ANY fiction genre.

I keep splashing cold water on my face to see if I wake up.

Best wishes and thanks again for your congratulations,

Peter DiChellis