Who's sold?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creative_Solitude

All the world's a stage...
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations to everyone, and to Vanessa: welcome to the Musa family! They just launched my very first published novel two days ago and they have been absolutely fantastic to work with. Really full of support and guidance. :)

I can't believe I'm published! Finally! And now the panic is setting in... :eek:

Congratulations!!

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations to everyone, and to Vanessa: welcome to the Musa family! They just launched my very first published novel two days ago and they have been absolutely fantastic to work with. Really full of support and guidance. :)

I can't believe I'm published! Finally! And now the panic is setting in... :eek:

Congratulations! :D

Silver-Midnight

Registered
Reaction score
rising from the depths of a cup of coffee

Congrats!

DyLoveday

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.dyloveday.com
Congratulations everyone.

I'm new to this site, but I just accepted an offer on my first novel with Liquid Silver.

I'm on holidays for 6 weeks, so edits won't start 'till I return. The expected release is October 2012.

Happy dance.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score

I'm new to this site, but I just accepted an offer on my first novel with Liquid Silver.

I'm on holidays for 6 weeks, so edits won't start 'till I return. The expected release is October 2012.

Happy dance.

Congratulations!!!

Just got the email: Siren has accepted my latest sub! It's a M/M romantic comedy involving superheroes. (I like to see how many subgenres I can cram into a novella.)

Haha, congrats!!! :D

VanessaNorth

Purple hair, not prose.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vanessanorth.com

Happy dance.

Congrats, dy! Liquid silver is pubbing my debut too, you'll love working with them!

Beachgirl

Not easily managed
Registered
Reaction score

Happy dance.

Just got the email: Siren has accepted my latest sub! It's a M/M romantic comedy involving superheroes. (I like to see how many subgenres I can cram into a novella.)

Congrats, DyLoveday and Pterofan! Great news!

Silver-Midnight

Registered
Reaction score

Happy dance.

Congratulations!!

Thanks, everybody! Reading comic books does pay off.

Congratulations!!

VanessaNorth

Purple hair, not prose.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vanessanorth.com
Musa has accepted my proposal for a book for their Wiccan Haus shared world series... It seems funny talking about it since as of now it's just a synopsis and a couple of chapters, but it's going to have all my favorite things in it: dancing, shifters, a heroine with a will of steel and a big, bossy, bearded hero. :D

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Musa has accepted my proposal for a book for their Wiccan Haus shared world series... It seems funny talking about it since as of now it's just a synopsis and a couple of chapters, but it's going to have all my favorite things in it: dancing, shifters, a heroine with a will of steel and a big, bossy, bearded hero. :D

Congratulations! Sounds like a fun story. :D

Silver-Midnight

Registered
Reaction score

That's awesome!

K. Victoria Chase

Registered
Reaction score
Website
torilounge.blogspot.com

WOOHOO! Congrats, Vanessa! Now get to writing! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.