Who's sold?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachgirl

Not easily managed
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats! That's super fantastic.

I have a bit of news. I signed a contract for the third book in my Ebony Nights series. Corporate Merger will be released in July of next year!

Woot! Just signed the contract for the first book in my new BDSM club series, Wicked, with Loose Id. Coming this March/Feb will be book 1, My Wicked Valentine. :D

Congrats, Sorin and Ann! Lots of great news!

Silver-Midnight

Registered
Reaction score
rising from the depths of a cup of coffee
Congrats! That's super fantastic.

I have a bit of news. I signed a contract for the third book in my Ebony Nights series. Corporate Merger will be released in July of next year!

Woot! Just signed the contract for the first book in my new BDSM club series, Wicked, with Loose Id. Coming this March/Feb will be book 1, My Wicked Valentine. :D

Congrats to both of you! :D

Ann_Mayburn

Smutty McTitters
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annmayburn.com
If by prolific you mean one step away from being committed...yes. I'm like a crazy cat lady, but instead of cats I write books. ;) I'm actually way more prolific during the fall/winter than any other time of the year. I have to be in order to be able to take the summer off when ze kiddies are out of school. That, and the characters tend to haunt me if I don't get their story down. :p

Ann Mayburn- The Crazy Cat Lady of Romance

Personal Prose

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations Ann. I'm looking forward to reading your upcoming Valentine's Day release.

Status
Not open for further replies.