Status
Not open for further replies.

artemis31386

All around miscreant
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ashleymchristman.com
Entranced Publishing is a royalty-paying publisher of quality eBooks based out of Minneapolis, Minnesota. We believe that eBooks are the wave of the future and that authors choosing this route shouldn't forgo quality editing, cover art, or marketing.

We expect to release our first titles in the summer of 2013. In order to do this, we are looking for exceptional talent to hire on the staff.

We currently have openings for:

Content Editors We are looking for qualified content editors. Please submit resumes and letter of interest to [email protected]

Line Editors We are looking for qualified line editors to polish manuscripts before publication. Please submit resumes and letter of interest to [email protected]

Last edited:

MelodySRV

Registered
Reaction score
Is this a job that can be done through telecommunication? If not, where is it located?

MelodySRV

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you. Also, who will I be submitting my application to?

MelodySRV

Registered
Reaction score
I just sent in my application, and it says the email address doesn't work. What should I do?

artemis31386

All around miscreant
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ashleymchristman.com
We are switching servers (switching from windows to unix) this weekend which has caused some downtime with email addresses. Sorry for the inconvenience. Go ahead and PM me. ETA for email addresses to be back up is tomorrow afternoon as soon as the server recognizes the redirect.

artemis31386

All around miscreant
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ashleymchristman.com
To answer the above question about requirements for editors, we do expect some experience. We prefer at least one year of paid editing experience (freelance or otherwise), experience with eBooks and ePublishing, an understanding of the romance and/or erotica markets since our editors are involved in the acquisitions process.

We also have a brief test that gives a feel for your experience and editing style.

MelodySRV

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your help. I've just sent in my application, and it looks like it's gone through.

Status
Not open for further replies.