Summarize your book in one sentence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

Registered
Reaction score
This sounds like something I would love to read.

Thank you. Hopefully one day. Almost finished with first rewrite. I'll send it out to be read after second is finished. PM me if you're interested in reading

M.W. Palmer

Registered
Reaction score
A 17 year old boy, currently attending a school of magic, decides to conquer the world and create a utopia.

Debbie F

Debbie
Registered
Reaction score
The last descendant of the gods gets drafted as a child soldier and must learn to survive the deadly training that comes with it while concealing her real identity and the mysterious power coursing through her.

Last edited:

Greene_Hesperide1990

Protecter of the Garden
Registered
Reaction score
After five teens abuse their special abilities, they are coerced by the FBI to work for a wealthy benefactor's organization that finds and helps other's like themselves; yet, the gradual exploits of a underground crime syndicate forces the teens to prepare for a threat they didn't sign up to face.

Turhan

Someone
Registered
Reaction score
Daughters born of human and demon birth and living in a paradise in Hell have to be rescued before they are used in a fiendish plot to overthrow Heaven itself.

quianaa2001

Registered
Reaction score
Sophia Hudson's first romantic relationship happens to be with her professor Dr. Matthew Brooks, but it isn't just some throwaway affair, he's grooming her to be his wife, actually his third wife.

Iron Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
The teen hero cannot recall how he saved the world, lost his looks, muscles and other powers, and must push himself to his limit to regain them to defeat the one who betrayed him.

Skawt

Registered
Reaction score
The overall concept is based on a line from a Linkin Park song.

'When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.'

Tyler Silvaris

Master of the Shadowcloak
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
A shadowy guild seeks to control the world, but a hero raised in their own ranks will face assassins, pirates, monsters, and divine wrath to stop them in the name of Good.

Tyler Silvaris

Master of the Shadowcloak
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
WIP 2 (The Becoming): A retired neurosurgeon helping the police investigate a mysterious group of kidnappers playing catch-and-release with teenagers finds out, front row and center, how cutthroat the soul transfer business really is.

Alright...this caught my eye. The specifics and side effects of trading souls could get very involved.

Melanii

Talking Fruit
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thestrawberryscribe.wordpress.com
After the murder of a highborn man, two sisters split into different paths dealing with the aftermath; one as the killer and the other the indirect cause.

Oh man, that does NOT sound like high fantasy...

MagicWriter

Attack of the Hurricane Turtles!
Registered
Reaction score
My WIP is in the first draft stage. So to sum it up in one sentence...or one word:

Shit.

Perhaps after a few rewrites it will become a Godiva fudge brownie. :)

VegAthLes

Scribbler
Registered
Reaction score
My story is about a town as told through the memories and experiences of customers and employees at a coffee house getting ready for an anniversary party.

kkbe

Huh.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kkelliewriteme.wordpress.com
Ages might change, but for now:

A 15 y/o bully and his 12 y/o victim forge a desperate alliance, after the younger boy stumbles upon a psychotic murderer's killing field.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.