Hello!!

johnzo

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all, found AW after doing a check on a potential agent, which, thanks to AW I will take a pass on.

No prizes for guessing I'm a newbie sending queries to agents for a book I have just completed.

I look forward to perusing the forum and inhaling as much of the wealth of knowledge that I'm sure is available!

Cheers,
Johnzo!

Reaction score
Welcome Johnzo

Congratulations on your book and you will have plenty to inhale, just stick around.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

Fullon_v4.0

Shard Knight
Registered
Reaction score
Website
rtdriver90.tumblr.com
Glad you were able to come to a reasonable decision. It surely takes a lot of thought to determine whether or not to take up an agent, especially with how long it can be to find someone interested in your project. You'll get there, buddy!

Anyhow, welcome to the club!