Hello everyone. How the poop are you?

MikeJMele

Registered
Reaction score
I'm new here, as if you couldn't tell, and just wanted to introduce myself. How the heck is everyone? What's new and/or exciting around here?

MJM

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm always glad to meet new members, Mike, but as I'm sipping my coffee and wondering about breakfast, I really don't want to be thinking about poop. Scatological humor just doesn't work unless it's better timed, and at a forum, you have no control over when your post is read. I'd have been much happier with the word it replaced, since that doesn't put me off my feed.

Maryn, nevertheless glad you're here

didi768

Registered
Reaction score
I personally LOVED his poop reference. It tells me he is not a potty mouth as so many are. I hope you ate a good breakfast. I had a protein drink and two cups of coffee haha. Dentist appt. later ugh. Floss and brush soon. Anyhoo...thanks for the laugh. I too am in Floridar

SCUBABry

The day job is the my antagonist...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
All is new and exciting around here. Welcome! It is nice to see new faces showing up all the time.

MikeJMele

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you so much everyone for the warm welcome and great advice, I really appreciate it. Sorry to those that my poop reference offended, and thanks to those who showed me some love because of it, no matter what I love you all.