Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekko

Back to purring
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gericopitch.com
*TACKLEHUGS* :D It's been forever, my tiny, furry, adorable friend! How ya been?

/end drive by posting.

Crayonz my little ducky friend!

*TACKLEHUGS and TICKLES*

Missed you too!

I'm doing pretty well, other than having no time for writing. I'm looking forward to diving back in during summer break. (I'm back teaching full time)

How are you? Where are you? Keeping warm I hope!!
*Pours Bailey's for Crayonz and rests elbows on the bar awaiting reply*

Karelian Echorider

Registered
Reaction score
*downs the cider* *observes thye tacklhugz going on*my oh my.... bacon wrapped cows? i do belive i must hav eone! * gets up, walks to bar, begins searching for a barrel of brandy*
deflightful!

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
Misses you lot bunches!

We've missed you, too!

<<<nebber getz tacklezhugged:cry:

I know I left tacklehugs for everybody.
*digs behind bar
*locates unclaimed tacklehugs

Yup.
*tacklehugs aunty multiple times
:D

Speaking of tacklehugs. . . .

*tacklehugs everyone

my oh my.... bacon wrapped cows? i do belive i must hav eone! * gets up, walks to bar, begins searching for a barrel of brandy*
deflightful!

Only 1! My, My! You show much more restraint than our other dragons.

*sets out several bacon-wrapped cows, just in case

And as aunty said, we do offer barrels and kegs, if that is easier. And don't worry, I have magic when it comes to starting the IV's, should you wish to try one, it never hurts.

Crayonz

Tribal Flame Warden Ducky
Registered
Reaction score
OOF!
Medic!
Pfft, yer still makin' noise. You'll be fine. ;)

Nekko said:
I'm doing pretty well, other than having no time for writing. I'm looking forward to diving back in during summer break. (I'm back teaching full time)

How are you? Where are you? Keeping warm I hope!!
*Pours Bailey's for Crayonz and rests elbows on the bar awaiting reply*
Yay for teaching! Bummer about not being able to write. Me, I haven't been doing much writing either. I started tinkering with a WIP that I thought was ready for editing, but now realize that there's more to the story, but otherwise there's been nada for the past couple months.

As for where I am, Wyoming and it was fifty degrees yesterday!! Everyone was out and about in short sleeves and such. 'Twas quite nice. :D What about you? What are you teaching and to which grade (s)?

Speaking of tacklehugs. . . .

*tacklehugs everyone
*tacklehugs back* Nice to see you! :D

auntypsychotic

TWENTY-TWO A DAY
Registered
Reaction score
Many thank you's for all the tacklehugs! Broken hip aside they are my favorite greeting.

*RETURNS TACKLEHUGS WITH INTERESTING INTEREST*

creepage_zps5b546571.jpg

auntypsychotic

TWENTY-TWO A DAY
Registered
Reaction score
Hi 'Bird,

Welcome to the pub.

*picks up new kid, dusts her off and helps her to a barstool*

What're you drinking? It's self-serve here but seeing as how I'm up and I need another scotch anyway.

You can have anything except oj in any size.

Oh, btw, don't get too close to the moose.

Blackbird26

Just a bird
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bbnest.wordpress.com
*tries and fails to escape tacklehug*

Thank you aunty, that was very... affectionate... of you. *raises eyebrow*

I can get anything except oj or I can get anything in any size except oj?

Is there an oj ban is there an oj size restriction?

Hmmm... I'm not that big of a drinker, but I do love me some flavored vodka, passion fruit or lemon would suffice...

Maybe that will awaken the voices, they've been awfully quiet today. I almost feel... normal... *shudders*

auntypsychotic

TWENTY-TWO A DAY
Registered
Reaction score
*tries and fails to escape tacklehug*

Thank you aunty, that was very... affectionate... of you. *raises eyebrow*

Hmmm... I'm not that big of a drinker, but I do love me some flavored vodka, passion fruit or lemon would suffice...

Maybe that will awaken the voices, they've been awfully quiet today. I almost feel... normal... *shudders*

Oj is ba-a-a-d juju.

How do you want your vodka? Glass, bucket, barrel or painless IV?

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
*wanders in*

Huh, wonder what this place is all abou-

*sees all the possibly lethal tacklehugging going on*

Uh, oh...

7ac3568dc7cdf551.jpg

I'll be over there.

Nah! Not lethal. We promise. But if you don't like tacklehugs, I suppose a snuggle hug could be in order. Then again if you're not the huggy kind, that's okay too. Other folks will appreciate your share of hugs.

By the way, Hi and :welcome:

The dragon owner of the pub does not like oj so it is not stocked, officially but we do have a stash we just don't tell Jed about

Normal - *shudder* that is horrible. May the voices come back very soon!

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
And what's the deal with the moose?

I'll be in hugging mood in no time!

*reserves hugs for when you are

The moose? Uhm . . . well. . . Porter is . . . to be safe, don't be around when he farts, don't take any drink he hands you, especially in smoothie form (they tend to have odd ingredients like WD-40), and heaven forbid, don't ask him any questions!!

I'd also warn you not to be in flame distance of the dragons when they've been drinking - their burps are the reason the pub has scorch marks; and Ona, uhm. . . hopefully she'll show up when you're well into the hugging mood or you'll find a way to avoid her licking your face.

auntypsychotic

TWENTY-TWO A DAY
Registered
Reaction score
I'd also warn you not to be in flame distance of the dragons when they've been drinking - their burps are the reason the pub has scorch marks; and Ona, uhm. . . hopefully she'll show up when you're well into the hugging mood or you'll find a way to avoid her licking your face.

Agree with you on all counts, pk darling. However, I would like to also advise 'Bird to keep a generous distance between herself and CassandraW and Baby. One or both of them have been known to be somewhat carnivorous with little or no warning.

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
Agree with you on all counts, pk darling. However, I would like to also advise 'Bird to keep a generous distance between herself and CassandraW and Baby. One or both of them have been known to be somewhat carnivorous with little or no warning.

Aw. . . Cass is okay as long as you stay on her good side, and she'll keep Baby away. But just in case, there plenty of cows to throw Baby's way.

auntypsychotic

TWENTY-TWO A DAY
Registered
Reaction score
Aw. . . Cass is okay as long as you stay on her good side, and she'll keep Baby away. But just in case, there plenty of cows to throw Baby's way.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I love Cass and Baby. Baby is as cuddly a little demon from Hell as I've ever come across. And Ari likes to play with Baby since she isn't as prone to breakage as other critters are when playing with a ginormous canid of uncertain parentage. I just think that the uninitiated should be advised of possible hazards sooner rather than later.

If any editors come in they make a nice change from cows for Baby.

Blackbird26

Just a bird
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bbnest.wordpress.com
Suppose I should ask this now lest I find out the worst possible way later...

Any giant spiders or killer clowns I should be on the look out for?

Because yeah, I might have a slight problem with those... It's happened before.

Nekko

Back to purring
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gericopitch.com
We've missed you, too!

I know I left tacklehugs for everybody.
*digs behind bar
*locates unclaimed tacklehugs

*taking advantage of her tiny size, Nekko nips in and scampers off with a few of the unclaimed tacklehugs*
*nips back in and leaves one for aunty :hi: and the new kid in the tux :welcome:*

Yay for teaching! Bummer about not being able to write. Me, I haven't been doing much writing either. I started tinkering with a WIP that I thought was ready for editing, but now realize that there's more to the story, but otherwise there's been nada for the past couple months.

As for where I am, Wyoming and it was fifty degrees yesterday!! Everyone was out and about in short sleeves and such. 'Twas quite nice. :D What about you? What are you teaching and to which grade (s)?

*tacklehugs back* Nice to see you! :D
I've been there (okay, I still am) with a WIP you think is ready but...

65 here. Yep, pretty nice to be on this side of the continental divide.
I have a multiage class of 1st-3rd graders. My darlings were all asked to leave their school of residence due to their...acting out. Never a dull day in my class.

Wyoming...I seem to recall there being lots of cows, oil derricks, and missile silos. You guarding cows now?

I take issue with your characterizations of CW & Baby. Cass only considered eating me once, and Baby has always been...well, Baby nice to me. You just need to compliment her latest incarnation from time to time.

As for the moose...well he's far better than the battery *shudders*

It's so much fun to play here, but the real world beckons :cry:

Last edited:

Karelian Echorider

Registered
Reaction score
Only 1! My, My! You show much more restraint than our other dragons.

*sets out several bacon-wrapped cows, just in case

And as aunty said, we do offer barrels and kegs, if that is easier. And don't worry, I have magic when it comes to starting the IV's, should you wish to try one, it never hurts.
*glomps bacon cow...... then another, and another* downs it aall with a draought of brandy*

auntypsychotic

TWENTY-TWO A DAY
Registered
Reaction score
*taking advantage of her tiny size, Nekko nips in and scampers off with a few of the unclaimed tacklehugs*
*nips back in and leaves one for aunty :hi: and the new kid in the tux :welcome:*
Thank you, Thank you Pretty Little One. I lubs tacklehugs.

Wyoming...I seem to recall there being lots of cows, oil derricks, and missile silos. You guarding cows now?
Nah, the cows guard the missiles.

I take issue with your characterizations of CW & Baby. Cass only considered eating me once, and Baby has always been...well, Baby nice to me. You just need to compliment her latest incarnation from time to time.
Hey, I love them both. Cass is a true lady and any critter that can keep my gigantonormous dog occupied and in line is okay by me. Still, it's best to warn newbies to keep track of their fingers when around Baby.

As for the moose...well he's far better than the battery *shudders*
Not if your down wind of him.

It's so much fun to play here, but the real world beckons :cry:
Oh, no! Stay! It's cold and dark and scary out there. There's - there's editors and - and critics out there. Stay

auntypsychotic

TWENTY-TWO A DAY
Registered
Reaction score
Suppose I should ask this now lest I find out the worst possible way later...

Any giant spiders or killer clowns I should be on the look out for?

Because yeah, I might have a slight problem with those... It's happened before.
Haven't noticed any giant spiders but as for killer clowns there's no telling what the moose might do, be or bring in.

Status
Not open for further replies.