• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

FinePrint Literary Management

Sage

Currently titleless
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Colleen tweets:

Those of you with partials/fulls still outstanding? You should be getting a response from me within the next two days. Patience, please. =)

AuburnAssassin

Darkly Romantic Curmudgeon
Registered
Reaction score
Website
clairegillian.wordpress.com
Thanks so much Honeysock. I hope she likes my MC too. I cut 2 chapters out of the original first 5 you read so I hope it's tight enough to prompt a full from her. I will definitely update when I hear.

Lilly Maiden

Fingers Always Crossed
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blog.hellokitty.com
Hi, just wondering if anyone has heard from Suzie Townsend recently. From querytracker and reading the earlier posts, it seems she has a super fast turn around (1-2 days), and I queried over a week ago and haven't heard back yet. Should I try to requery? Thanks!

Anaquana

needed a good laugh today
Registered
Reaction score
Website
anaquana.wordpress.com
Lilly, I queried her last month and she responded the next morning.

I, personally, would wait at least another week before requerying just in case she's simply overwhelmed with queries at the moment.

Aha! Found this on her Twitter -- Um, I currently have 196 unread emails in my gmail...want to open some of mine? -- It was posted on the 24th. :)

ejwriter

lurk & learn
Registered
Reaction score
full rejection yesterday from suzie. she sent along the revision notes she made as she read, which was kind. she definitely did not have to do that. and she invited me to query with future work.

Sage

Currently titleless
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Colleen is open to queries from 1-2 p.m. today. EDT (which I assume is the same as EST?). Double check her guidelines before submitting, folks.

Mr. Anonymous

Just a guy with a pen & a delusion
Registered
Reaction score
Colleen is open to queries from 1-2 p.m. today. EDT (which I assume is the same as EST?). Double check her guidelines before submitting, folks.

Would you mind telling me Where you heard this?

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
On Twitter.

(EST = Eastern Standard Time, EDT = Eastern Daylight-savings Time)

Sage

Currently titleless
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I heard it in the YA forum, but she's tweeting it. I just checked, and yes, she means now. YA and MG queries.

Mr. Anonymous

Just a guy with a pen & a delusion
Registered
Reaction score
Aha, thanks sage and Cao. Much appreciated. Submitted my query. :)

Beckstah

Zen-ish
Registered
Reaction score
NO. D: The one day I'm not around, an agent I really want opens up queries again? I sort of want to cry. (Well, no, I can wait until she opens 'em again, but man, what a thing to miss out on!)

Last edited:

Sage

Currently titleless
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
I think she chose today because not a lot of people would be around. She even mentioned that it was Easter and she didn't expect too many.

Beckstah

Zen-ish
Registered
Reaction score
Arrrrggghhhh, I figured she had that in mind! I don't even usually go to the family Easter gathering, but I decided to make an exception this year. Clearly, the universe does not want me to query Colleen Lindsay.

Twizzle

Cluck that.
Registered
Reaction score
Just throwing in some wonderful comments about Suzie. Queried this morning, full request this evening, and then a confirmation email saying she's excited to read it (!)

*sigh*

I just love when good things happen to good queries.

Lilly Maiden

Fingers Always Crossed
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blog.hellokitty.com
Hmmm, I'm starting to get worried that she hasn't recieved my query. I sent it two weeks ago, and haven't heard back. I know she has had a lot of queries, but some who have queried after me have recieved a response. Is she working backwards? Ahhhh... the anxiety of querying. ^_^

JessGirl

defying gravity
Registered
Reaction score
Hmmm, I'm starting to get worried that she hasn't recieved my query. I sent it two weeks ago, and haven't heard back. I know she has had a lot of queries, but some who have queried after me have recieved a response. Is she working backwards? Ahhhh... the anxiety of querying. ^_^
i would query again--she said on twitter that she'd cleaned out her inbox (on march 29th) so i'm thinking she didn't receive it. good luck! :)