Misuse of Poultry:Is it Rampant?

Poultry: share your true feelings.

• I have distinct reservations about poultry.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Poultry is the best! Chickens are our allies.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Whaaaat? You crazy.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Don't insult poultry, or other delicious white meats, because it offends me greatly.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I prefer Haggis.

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I would like to see more creative ideas for poultry misuse in this poll. Most poultry misuse in this country is sadly uninventive. It's cook cook cook, eat eat eat. How boring is that?

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I went with friends to a Vietnamese restaurant yesterday, really good food there (I did not eat any poultry.) The place used to be a steak house and had a big round fireplace in the center. The current owners turned this fireplace -- it has two levels so I imagine something was baked in the top area -- into a Chicken Diorama.

On each level is a very carefully arranged scene of chickens, including baby chicks, laying hens, eggs, straw strewn about artfully, all tastefully lighted.

:D *shrug*

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Guess what?

Chicken Butt!

:D

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
cynthia-bronco.blogspot.com
And Now for the End of Poll Summation:

Haggis proved the clear winner, with an 8 to 6 vote. I, personally, question whether people love to eat haggis more than they love to eat turkey, or if it was, clearly, a popularity vote swayed by those who love chewies.

One can only leave such controversies to Bravo or Food Network to decide.

All in all, good times were had by most, and delicious side dishes were served as well.

Next week's poll: Stuffing or Mashed Potatos.

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
And Now for the End of Poll Summation:

Haggis proved the clear winner, with an 8 to 6 vote. I, personally, question whether people love to eat haggis more than they love to eat turkey, or if it was, clearly, a popularity vote swayed by those who love chewies.

One can only leave such controversies to Bravo or Food Network to decide.

All in all, good times were had by most, and delicious side dishes were served as well.

Next week's poll: Stuffing or Mashed Potatos.
I thin the bird, er, the ballot box was stuffed.

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
It was stuffed with Pepperidge Farm stuffing with celery and onion! However, it was eaten shortly thereafter. I never put chihuahua in my stuffing, but sometimes include apple.

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Of the 14 responses, I gather this: 1. More folks are pro-poultry than otherwise.2. Haggis is the clear fan favorite, probably because he is cute and fluffy.
3. I like chicken.

The end.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Of the 14 responses, I gather this: 1. More folks are pro-poultry than otherwise.2. Haggis is the clear fan favorite, probably because he is cute and fluffy.
3. I like chicken.

The end.
Almost the end.

Frankly, I like chicken. Capon especially. There's ever so much you can do to and with it that makes it yummy. But I much prefer turkey. On the other hand, I can't eat turkey as often as I can chicken (or capons) so there you are.

Unless, you know, you put out some awesome Coq Au Vin for me. That's like mother's milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.