XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
hey all, good morning - please excuse any typoes this week as I have a houseguest for the next 8 week.

We found a baby squirrel who fell out of the nest...

It's about 4-5 weeks old and hasn't opened its eyes yet. It is cute an furry.

However, why is it the person who votes to see if momma squirrel comes back (in other words, leave the little thing alone) has to get up at but f*ck in the morning to feed the little thing?

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
hey all, good morning - please excuse any typoes this week as I have a houseguest for the next 8 week.

However, why is it the person who votes to see if momma squirrel comes back (in other words, leave the little thing alone) has to get up at but f*ck in the morning to feed the little thing?

Um, cuz they're a softy?

That'd be my guess.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, for posting that link you may have your choice of:

1. A marriage proposal. (just don't tell my wife, or your husband)

2. 24 hours of goddess worship.

Well, to stay on the safe side, I think I'll choose #2. I so don't get enough of that around here for sure.

Commence your worship.

:D

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Well, to stay on the safe side, I think I'll choose #2. I so don't get enough of that around here for sure.

Commence your worship.

:D

Yes ma'am.:e2salute:
:Hail::thankyou::Guitar::Hail::e2flowers:e2headban:e2flowers:Hail::Guitar::thankyou::Hail:

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you, Ms. Sara. I knew that sacrifice would work. I just finished cleaning up.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Good Morning!

I want a new avatar. I shall have to ponder wisely... something coffee-themed.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
I watched that video first without sound. Didn't want to wake the little one up. It looked interesting, so I dug out the headphones to give it a listen. When the song finished, I book marked it and immediately played it again.

I was disappointed to learn they are not a real group making albums.

I was relieved to learn they are a gamer comedy group making youtube videos. My weekends are filled for a while.

Thank you. That hit all my geek buttons in good ways.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And to help y'all wake up and get started today, I offer you This!

1310584180134_display.jpg

That vid was Ep. Ic.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Shadow, arent you stateside? You cant raise wildlife for a number of good reasons (I've personally seen some good intentions gone wrong). You should find a rehabber asap or try to get the baby back if at all possible and then monitor. The rehabber might be far, but t beats the constant care, legal issues, and complications. http://wildliferehabinfo.org/ and http://www.wildliferehabber.org/

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
Shadow, arent you stateside? You cant raise wildlife for a number of good reasons (I've personally seen some good intentions gone wrong). You should find a rehabber asap or try to get the baby back if at all possible and then monitor. The rehabber might be far, but t beats the constant care, legal issues, and complications. http://wildliferehabinfo.org/ and http://www.wildliferehabber.org/

ThNAK YOU FEN!

Getting up andfeeding the little guy isn't my idea of a fun evening.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
I watched that video first without sound. Didn't want to wake the little one up. It looked interesting, so I dug out the headphones to give it a listen. When the song finished, I book marked it and immediately played it again.

I was disappointed to learn they are not a real group making albums.

I was relieved to learn they are a gamer comedy group making youtube videos. My weekends are filled for a while.

Thank you. That hit all my geek buttons in good ways.

The Guild is the best web show ever! And I'm not even a gamer. :D

1310584180134_display.jpg

That vid was Ep. Ic.

Correction:

That vid was...

9fb87ec6e1c-text.jpg.jpg

Oh my!

Well your avie is pretty EPIC as well.

Last edited:

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
:partyguy: Happy Birthday, K.L. Townsend! :partyguy:

Did you get Dean back, as your present? :)

gotchan

Registered
Reaction score
Website
gordonrhorne.wordpress.com
It is technically spring break, no classes, and they are trying to get the workaholic Japanese folk to go home. I'm just waiting for someone to leave. I don't want to be first all the time.

And the "working super hard" is usually reduced to "working" and only in a limited sense. If you are at your desk and the computer is turned on, they tend to be happy. Took me a long time to figure that out.

These guys working 70 hours a week. They were reading email and browsing the web.

Head teacher just said, "come on guys, go home already."

I'm gone, see you later.
When I was working at Kokusai Gaigo, the Japanese working twelve hour days weren't getting anymore work done than we lazy foreigners only working eight. It was just a contest. First one to go home lost. (We had a separate office, so our leaving didn't end the game.)

When I was at Nova ICI, I had a student who was an engineer working at, surprisingly enough, an engineering firm. Their branch manager spent a lot of time dealing with foreign firms, and he tried importing the idea of flexible hours. Workers could come in earlier and leave earlier, come later and leave later, or work longer hours fewer days. It was a great success. The workforce was happy. Productivity went up. Errors and costs went down. But they had to scrap the program. Sometimes when another firm called, the person they wanted to speak to wasn't in the office. The firm got a reputation for being a bunch of slackers.

I mentioned that at Kokusai Gaigo we foreigners had our own little ghetto office. The building was grossly over-lit. Enough to make you squint. The top foot or so of the wall was a strip of windows onto the hallway. We left the lights out in our office and the light coming from the hallway was more than sufficient. Whenever a local teacher, staff, or student came into our office and saw the lights out, they would patiently take one of us by the hand, show us where the light switch was and how it worked. Eventually we took to telling them that because blue-eyed people got more light through the coloured part of their eyes, they didn't need as much light to see by. This was also, we explained, why blue-eyed people more often suffered from red eye in flash photographs.

So, if a Japanese person ever tells you that blue-eyed people can see in the dark, I started that in 1990 because I got tired of being shown how a light switch worked. :rolleyes:

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
THANK YOU!!!

Good morning! Love the Guild video.

Happy Birthday, KL!!!! :D :partyguy:

Happy birthday K.L. :partyguy:

Happy birthday, KL!

She did. Not that I had anything to do with it. :D

And Happy B'Day, chat-gal. :)

Holy cow!

Happy Gracing-This-Universe-With-Your-Epicness Day, K.L.!

:partyguy: Happy Birthday, K.L. Townsend! :partyguy:

Did you get Dean back, as your present? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.