Status
Not open for further replies.

HistorySleuth

Researching History's Mysteries
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gahwny.org
Well I just set up a blog. Well not just since it's taking me forever to find a wordpress blog that was easy to work with. It's not really "live" yet but here it is if you want to peak. I used my book review of wonderactivist's book as one of my guina pig posts.:D

So I did a ton of tweaking after changing templates to find I can't see my slideshow in IE9. I can in firefox though.

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I bought the most stunning painting today, but I'm having to post about in on an Italian computer. If you're keen, or if you just like really good italian paintings by undervalued (but still collected in the italian national gallery) Venetian painters, check out the blog in my sig.

Brian G. Wood

ALWAYS GRUMPY
Registered
Reaction score
I posted a short story entitled The Fixers today, I'd be ever so grateful if you read it! I'm intending to submit it to some magazines and/or contests.

Angyl78

Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I am posting here. I am trying to get my feet back in the game. Just random items and a few AW Blog chain entries.

Shay Dee

Registered
Reaction score
Recently started a new blog this Jan with the help AW member. (Thanks Robert!)

So far my latest post has been my highest viewed - surprisingly! http://bluebicblog.blogspot.co.uk/
It's about all the jobs I've had, esp the bad ones which include alcoholic team leaders and really low pay...

magicmint

Registered
Reaction score
Talking about Django Unchained. Joining in on the conversation about the controversy surrounding some aspects of the movie. Loved it by the way :) Django Unchained

ellisshuman

Author of short stories, novel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ellisshuman.blogspot.com
Understanding the Israeli Elections

Israeli citizens go to the polls on Tuesday to elect a new parliament, and this will result in a new government being formed.

Ahead of the elections I hosted a live videocast debate in English, with representatives of some of the major parties explaining their views and responding to questions.

I posted the story and video on my blog:

I Host a Pre-Election Special Debate

http://ellisshuman.blogspot.com/2013/01/i-host-pre-election-special-debate.html

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Encouraging myself, and maybe some others too:

dragonangel517

A.K.A CoffeeWench
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, yes I did. I took a long break from writing and anything writing related, but now, I am back in the game. I redid my blog,deleted all the old posts, and hope to lure in a few readers. Not much on it now except a kind of mission statement, but hopefully I can keep up my promise to myself to post everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.