Teens Writing for Teens, issue 6

CJ Knightrey

She Who Constantly Changes Avatars
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats Thalia!

And as far as writing goes, it's been slow, but I've been focusing on betaing more than writing recently. That's probably just an excuse I keep telling myself to not have to focus on the issues my WIP has, but it's true. :tongue

How about y'all?

CJ Knightrey

She Who Constantly Changes Avatars
Registered
Reaction score
As of today, school is officially over! Wooooo~! :partyguy:

Hang in there guys, you're almost free! :D

AlexHale

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I hope you don't mind that I'm wandering into this thread haha. I'm also a college student writing YA :)

AlexHale

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks guys :) What kinds of YA do you all write? I prefer to dabble in fantasy and magical realism.

Static Void

Awake even when I'm sleeping
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.staticvoidsblog.blogspot.com
Hello everyone, don't know who's still here or who remembers me at all, but this is me hopefully (pretty sure about it) returning to the world of writing.

I'll be rewriting Tormentor since I lost most of my manuscript through a virus which ultimately led to me abandoning writing for the last 2-3 years. I'll be sure to backup every night from now on! Haha.

I must say I've missed writing immensely and I've missed all of you guys' positive yet criticizing feedback about my feeble attempts at it :p

So yeah, this is me telling you that you'll be seeing more of me from now on and hope you accept me back with open arms seeing as I am somewhat of a deserter!

Feels good to be back :)

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
Ahhh! Tally! BG! I miss you all!

Tally, I was dead-set on going to New York. I got accepted into Eugene Lang, but I just can't afford it. So I'm going to go to Oregon.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, Mad As A Hatter stuff is happening... very fast. I'm working on a blog post to cover everything that's going on, but MAAH is due... really soon. I haven't even officially announced it on Twitter yet, which is a big deal for me, but I'm so glad I chose to self-publish because this process has been great (though I can't really speak until after it goes on sale I suppose).

AlexHale

Registered
Reaction score
I'm also in the midst of finals mania! Good luck to everyone else :)

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I just made my official MAAH announcement yesterday, and it's super exciting! It's on my blog.

If you guys want to check out my Facebook Page, as well, that would be amazing. I'm going to be revealing the cover art later today!

(note: this is basically the extent of anything remotely like marketing i'm gonna do here, and it's just because a lot of the people here have known me and MAAH for literally years. i'm not trying to be annoying but let me know if I am.)