Doing prompts?

bkendall

Registered
Reaction score
Howdy there folks. Just dropping by to see if anyone would like to write some stories and such with the help of prompts like we have in the past. If anyone's interested I think doing one every two or three months would work well since trying to do it monthly flamed some of us out. Mainly thinking about myself there. Anyway just putting a feeler out there because doing the prompts was some of the best fun I've had writing. Also feel free to suggest any ideas that you like.

bkendall

Registered
Reaction score
Ok, I've given it some thought and maybe using the prompt of something to do with seasons would give us something to work with. While this idea to use prompts again is partially to help me write more, I think it will at least help liven the traffic around the western genre forum and the western SYW forum. Any thoughts? Suggestions? I am currently reworking a piece I had previously done for a prompt and will hopefully be posting in SYW within a week or two. Anyway I've always loved reading the various interpretations we all get from a prompt and in turn this has helped me tremendously in my own writing and helped me to think outside my box more.