Last Game you have played...

Melanii

Talking Fruit
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thestrawberryscribe.wordpress.com
Playing 3 games at the moment:

Ni No Kuni when boyfriend is on computer working on our game. Hyperdimension Neptunia when boyfriend is at work. Atelier Rorona Plus when boyfriend uses main TV. Oh!

When our 3DS is free, and I'm out and about I play Bravely Default! Otherwise it's Tactics Ogre on the PSP.

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com

Ni No Kuni when boyfriend is on computer working on our game. Hyperdimension Neptunia when boyfriend is at work. Atelier Rorona Plus when boyfriend uses main TV. Oh!

When our 3DS is free, and I'm out and about I play Bravely Default! Otherwise it's Tactics Ogre on the PSP.

Oh man, Ni No Kuni. I was just thinking how much I'd like to play that again. Such a wonderful game in every way. And I love the Atelier games, but I'm terrible at finishing them! I've started, like, three of them (Mana Khemia 1 and 2 and Rorona) and only beat one. I've got so many of the others waiting to be played too... bad gamer, bad.

Melanii

Talking Fruit
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thestrawberryscribe.wordpress.com
I'm terrible at finishing games as well!

I think only in Rorona did I get a *decent* ending. Meruru's ending was depressing. Gah.

Two of these games were Christmas presents.

I should play one right now...

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
My hubs and I recently finished Halo 3, so now we are playing 4 (We played 1, almost finished 2 but the cd became defective somehow, 3, and Reach). Loving the new weapons and the strange (new) creatures!

Lissibith

On target
Registered
Reaction score
Hoping to get well enough to return to Persona Q soon. Am loving it so far, in the way I love Etrian Odyssey games, which is to say "I hate how much I have to grind, but somehow I'm okay with it here."

DjentlemanJoe

A true Djentleman.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lordjsullivan.wix.com
My hubs and I recently finished Halo 3, so now we are playing 4 (We played 1, almost finished 2 but the cd became defective somehow, 3, and Reach). Loving the new weapons and the strange (new) creatures!

Funny you should say that. I'm doing a Halo Marathon I started in the last few days myself.

I'm actually playing through Halo: Wars first, Reach next, Halo CE: Anniversary, Halo 2, Halo 3 then 4 are on the agenda. I don't have ODST yet.

Alina T.

Part Hufflepuff, Part Slytherin
Registered
Reaction score
Just started playing an Ace Attorney game (Dual Destinies) for the first time, and all I can say is: where has Ace Attorney been all my life? Love the overall wackiness and facial expressions.

Fullon_v4.0

Shard Knight
Registered
Reaction score
Website
rtdriver90.tumblr.com
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and Tales of Graces

I'm considering picking up Ragnarok Online again, but that evil mmo can turn into the biggest time-drainer in the world!

Forbidden Snowflake

I'm quite put out.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vinjii.ch

Is Bravely Default any good? It's on my list of games to buy and play :)

3DS: Phoenix Wright, Zelda, Pokémon
Vita: Final Fantasy X, Persona 4 Golden
PC: FarCry4, The Witcher, Dragon Age: Origins
Xbox: Mass Effect 3
PS3: I don't remember, ha!

Kayley

Someday.
Registered
Reaction score
I played Analogue: A Hate Story a couple of days ago for the first time. Now I'm determined to uncover as much information as I can. It'll probably involve multiple playthroughs.

JohnnyGottaKeyboard

Who let this guy in...?
Registered
Reaction score
On the rooftoop where he climbed when the laughter
So, in my quest to accumulate all the available trophies for the Kingdom Hearts Remix on PS3, I just completed the game from start to finish in slightly over eleven hours. How? you ask. Because I am AmazBalls and really immature! Why, well, that's a discussion for another time (altho KH being a great game is a good reason).

I probably could have completed it in about half the time, but I was also going for the "Unchanging Armor" trophy which required I kept all the characters in their starting equipment. This had very little effect on the early game, but by the end it was VERY much a hurdle. Honestly, the Oogie-Boogie fight took over half an hour! Also, for the final fifth of the game, Donald and Goofy spent most of their time unconscious.

Now, between this Speedster playthru and my regular playthru (about 44 hours) I have all the trophies except for "One Winged Angel"--because, seriously, Sephiroth is just stupid--and a few of the trophies related to Jiminy's journal. But I hope to finish them all up soon.

I know, you stand in awe.

Romantic Heretic

uncoerced
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.romantic-heretic.com
Recently picked up War Thunder. It's great for a WWII history buff like myself.

It does take some experience to get halfway good at it. Very unforgiving game.

I like that it has three modes of play. Arcade when you just want to putz around, realistic for more like actual combat and simulation for hardcore play. Although it's F2P you don't have to spend any money and it never insists that you do. So unlike other F2P games I have spent some money on it.

TheCthultist

Kept ya waiting, huh?
Registered
Reaction score
Secret Ponchos on the ps4 currently has me thoroughly addicted. Simple dual-stick shooter set as a pvp spaghetti western standoff. Played it for a while in beta on steam but the Playstation community is just so much more.... existant.

Beyond that, lots and lots of Dark Souls I & II.

Dallionz

Registered
Reaction score
World of Warcraft on the PC - been playing it off and on since it's release in 2004 lol

Publius

Hummin', comin', atcha . . .
Registered
Reaction score
Just started The Evil Within. Other than that, broke out my PS2 for some Resident Evil 2 and Tomb Raiders 2 and 4.

Tamlyn

fish skeleton
Registered
Reaction score
Avernum: Crystal Souls.

I can only play one game at a time, it seems, so I've stopped with WoW.

JonEd

Registered
Reaction score
I've been playing a lot of GTA V, BF4, CS:GO and DayZ lately. Got back into Dark Souls 2 and Hearthstone as well.
I stream games over on twitch, it's a lot of fun playing and having people interacting with the stream.

Bluefish

Registered
Reaction score
I've been playing a bit of Mass Effect 3, Shadow of Mordor, and inFAMOUS 2. I have Dragon Age: Inquisition on order right now, and I'm planning to grab Episode 2 of Game of Thrones later tonight.

D.M.L

"Fortune"
Registered
Reaction score
Recently picked up War Thunder. It's great for a WWII history buff like myself.

It does take some experience to get halfway good at it. Very unforgiving game.

I like that it has three modes of play. Arcade when you just want to putz around, realistic for more like actual combat and simulation for hardcore play. Although it's F2P you don't have to spend any money and it never insists that you do. So unlike other F2P games I have spent some money on it.

Top notch, I've just picked up Benchmark Sims Falcon 4.32 and just begun to get the hang of it. I also play War Thunder, we should fly sometime.