XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
*pokes head in, sees all the changed avatars, leaves a note to see if she was effected*

Morning folks!

Had a surprise baby shower last night and stayed up way too late. I'm tired and my hips hurt. I think I'm going to lay on the couch for the rest of the day.

Edit: No change, yet.... *looks around at silently watching mods* Not that I'm asking for one or anything. :D Happy April Fools!

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
I feel like I should start digging under the seats and cracks, but I might find crack...

Did you get this car used? Because either you got a very charitable previous owner or a very lazy one who didn't clean out the car. But even then, you'd think the dealer would have found the money..... Hm.... *ponders*

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
*pokes head in, sees all the changed avatars, leaves a note to see if she was effected*

Morning folks!

Had a surprise baby shower last night and stayed up way too late. I'm tired and my hips hurt. I think I'm going to lay on the couch for the rest of the day.

Edit: No change, yet.... *looks around at silently watching mods* Not that I'm asking for one or anything. :D Happy April Fools!

I think you may have been asking. ;)

Hope you feel better after a bit of rest.

I'm working on a synopsis *cue ewwwww reactions* while everyone is out. My father-in-law is visiting, so I don't expect to get much done today.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
I think you may have been asking. ;)

Hope you feel better after a bit of rest.

I'm working on a synopsis *cue ewwwww reactions* while everyone is out. My father-in-law is visiting, so I don't expect to get much done today.

Me? Never! :2angel:

And Ewwwww! I'm terrified of trying to write one of those.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Apparently I've now joined in.

It occurred to me a few minutes ago though that given that April Fool's officially ended here just over three and a half hours before I complained, the whole point was moot.

Mind you, now that my non-existent avatar has been pinched, what I do ask for the return of? *Scratches head*

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Morning everyone!

Junely, so glad you're taking some time for yourself :Hug2:

Fen, hope the money is there tomorrow. ;)

I really liked Iron Man. Cool flick.

:eek: Between this post and my last, the thief struck! Do not taunt happy fun avatar thief!

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
should I? shouldn't I?.....

Yeah, never mind, I'm no good at this stuff anyway. I can't keep a straight face, even on the internet.

:D

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
I just found 500 more bucks and some euros. I think my prius was meant to be a drug car :eek:

holy crap... I wish I could get in on that action....

Apparently I've now joined in.

It occurred to me a few minutes ago though that given that April Fool's officially ended here just over three and a half hours before I complained, the whole point was moot.

Mind you, now that my non-existent avatar has been pinched, what I do ask for the return of? *Scratches head*

sorry hon, you're on American time for April Fool's day! I guess, just rack it up as another April Fools.

APRIL FOOLS! IT'S THE 2ND OF THE APRIL!

I'm frickin' tired. Parents have finally contacted me - dad is copying and pasting the link instead of clicking on it... and getting dire results. Trying to urge him JUST TO CLICK THE THING. Trying to explain to him "copying and pasting 'here is the online application' rather than the link is not going to achieve the desired results...."

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
I just found 500 more bucks and some euros. I think my prius was meant to be a drug car :eek:

Dude. Where the HELL did you buy this thing? :Wha: Did you buy it from the Mafia or something?

*eyes avatar suspiciously*

Don't leave me Pinkie Pie. I need you more than ever.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Clearly, I am not notorious enough. I need to do something memorable and noteworthy.

Any ideas, people?

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score

Yay for baby shower! Boo to any and all surprises after the first trimester.

The synopsis is done -- except it's five pages instead of three. This may be an issue. :Headbang:

I think that's how all synopses begin: way too long.

In my case, they seem to also include scenes that don't make the final cut in the ms. Hmmm.

Dude. Where the HELL did you buy this thing? :Wha: Did you buy it from the Mafia or something?

It's not unusual to find money and/or drugs and/or taxidermy in used cars. Well, the last might be specific to AK.

Last edited:

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I found some foriegn coins and white powder on my last car-dig. I'm guessing the powder is some kinda funky processed sugar. Maybe I'll try it in my tea.

And the prius is new! Clearly someone was trying to smuggle cash and missed some.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Taxidermy? Good thing I bought new.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Yay for baby shower! Boo to any and all surprises after the first trimester.

Well I like gifts almost anytime. And you can never have enough diapers or wipes.

Yay! they took my avi! and the banner is awesome. :D

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I found some foriegn coins and white powder on my last car-dig. I'm guessing the powder is some kinda funky processed sugar. Maybe I'll try it in my tea.

I would advise against that.

Especially if work comes with random drug tests.

:D

And the prius is new! Clearly someone was trying to smuggle cash and missed some.

It seems such a small amount for that, really. But it's possible.

I still think it's some sort of promotion thing from Honda Toyota (?).

:Shrug:

Last edited:

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm just going to watch. Popcorn? :popcorn:

and am I just silly for being exited about getting a rep from Mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.