• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Green Shore Publishing

Unhappy

Registered
Reaction score
Here's Salviani's Raider and GSP signatures side by side:

raidersig_zps5e67320b.jpg

GSPsig_zps1a918ae9.jpg

Oh, Adam. You silly, silly boy.

ETA: There's a new blog post by Mick Rooney about GSP:
http://www.theindependentpublishingmagazine.com/2014/07/rpi-now-trying-to-directly-lure-uk.html

I found this bit particularly interesting:

Assuming that GSP really intends to publish any books, I wonder if they hoped that by keeping Salviani's name off the record they could make a fresh start with Ingram? Remember, if it hadn't been for Mike99 submitting to both Raider and GSP we might never have discovered whose signature was on the GSP contract.
Oh he is indeed such a silly boy!! But we sure have his number!!

Unhappy

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

If you check out the fb page of Green Shore Publishing, do click on the names of those leaving comments about the company's greatness. You will see that all are sellers of exotic underwear.

By the way, Salviani deleted a comment I left on that fb page and also blocked me. He has done so too to another of his victims.

aliceshortcake

Wilde about Oscar
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, this is f****** hilarious.

In the past five hours GSP's Facebook has acquired six happy customers - 'Jackline Anna', 'Teddy Jansen', 'Eliana Marie', 'Lewis Robert', 'Camren James' and 'Mollie Alice'. If you click on their names you're transported to Facebooks with identical content, each with a photo which a Google image search reveals was lifted from ads for autonichecash.com/ (they also appear in many other places).

Stupidity on this scale is absolutely staggering.

Last edited:

Sixpence

Registered
Reaction score
Website
orlawritesthings.com
I know people can have odd names, but really? REALLY?
And easily debunkable stock photos. Are they even trying?

So staggeringly dim that even your Oscar avatar had to sit down.
(Sixpence, hoping the ants were not of the flying/biting sort).

Last edited:

aliceshortcake

Wilde about Oscar
Registered
Reaction score
So staggeringly dim that even your Oscar avatar had to sit down.
(Sixpence, hoping the ants were not of the flying/biting sort).

Yes, it was just too much for poor Oscar.

I forgot to mention 'Freya Charlotte', 'Amelie Nicola' and 'Mariella Rose'. Mariella is unique in that she can't be traced back to autonichecash.com/, although according to Google her image appears on the Facebooks of Nasiri Carpets New York and innate-health.net. There's also a 'Maxwell Matthew', who couldn't be traced at all.

Last edited:

aliceshortcake

Wilde about Oscar
Registered
Reaction score
Just in case GSP is tempted to do a bit of deleting:

318a60be-0426-447f-95ad-d7b9ebc8e8c8_zpsf44dfd5a.jpg

fakegsp_zps77406af7.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Green-Shore-Publishing/676430442435762?fref=ts

Pitiful. But they already have 3,205 likes!

According to their Facebooks, GSP authors also seem partial to odd nicknames in brackets:

Teddy Jansen (Theo)
https://www.facebook.com/RajuChyJ?fref=ufi

Freya Charlotte (Cute Angle* Freya)
https://www.facebook.com/jonnfk?fref=ufi

Mariella Rose (Red Angel** Rose)
https://www.facebook.com/Mahabubie?fref=ufi

Maxwell Matthew (Rocks)
https://www.facebook.com/biplob.hasan.940?fref=ufi

Eliana Marie (Queen of Angel***)
https://www.facebook.com/Joshim11?fref=ufi

Lewis Robert (Emily)****
https://www.facebook.com/RatulDJK?fref=ufi

Mollie Alice (Sweet Angel)*****
https://www.facebook.com/mollie.alice.5?fref=ufi

*should probably be 'Angel'
**at least she spelled it correctly
***this is getting tedious
****?!
*****Stop it. JUST STOP IT.

Marilyn, I can't post on GSP's Facebook either. We need to get some "I'm with the banned" t-shirts printed.

Last edited:

aliceshortcake

Wilde about Oscar
Registered
Reaction score
Spam, spam, spam, spam...

Very appropriate, as the GSP saga is rapidly turning into a Monty Python sketch. Let's hope Mr Salviani's latest venture soon joins the bleedin' choir invisible!

Helix

socially distancing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
snailseyeview.medium.com
I can't believe you're so cynical! Why, many of those followers have strong connections with London.

'Cute Angle' Freya went to LSE. Amelie was at Imperial. Mariella 'Red Angel' Rose was at City. And Maxwell aka 'Rocks' went to University of London, via King's College London and London Central Secondary School in...er...Ontario.

Eliana Marie was born in London, Ontario, but lives in London, California.

I'm sure they're all legit.

ShaunHorton

AW's resident Velociraptor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaunhorton.blogspot.com
:popcorn:

I dunno if technically he's doing anything wrong, but with such a history as this guy seems to have, I'm very surprised there isn't some way or other to make a fraud charge or something similar stick to him.

Sixpence

Registered
Reaction score
Website
orlawritesthings.com
Are they...are they supposed to be book titles?
The nicknames, I mean. Cute Angle is obviously (feel the sarcasm) a play on Acute Angle and probably is about someone who has fallen in love with a spirit level or someone really into geometry?

While I'm sorely tempted to see if I can spam-post the Fr. Ted "Down with this sort of thing! Careful now!" image on their facebook page, I reckon it's probably locked down so that only "members" (sock puppets, faked profiles and stock photos) are allowed to post. They may have learned something from the RPI Facebook page. Let's be glad it's all they've learned.

So happy to see that the Writer Beware article has protected Amy E. (in comments over there) from falling prey to this scam. Let's hope she's the first of many.

Sixpence

Registered
Reaction score
Website
orlawritesthings.com
I can't believe you're so cynical! Why, many of those followers have strong connections with London.

'Cute Angle' Freya went to LSE. Amelie was at Imperial. Mariella 'Red Angel' Rose was at City. And Maxwell aka 'Rocks' went to University of London, via King's College London and London Central Secondary School in...er...Ontario.

Eliana Marie was born in London, Ontario, but lives in London, California.

I'm sure they're all legit.

A London is a London is a London?

I'm a little surprised there isn't a Liam London and a Dolley Dublin to be found among their authors. I thought they would have snapped up Anna Livia (Plurabelle) in a heartbeat.

Helix

socially distancing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
snailseyeview.medium.com
A London is a London is a London?

I'm a little surprised there isn't a Liam London and a Dolley Dublin to be found among their authors. I thought they would have snapped up Anna Livia (Plurabelle) in a heartbeat.

I am soooooo tempted to create some new profiles.

But I won't.

MickRooney

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.theindependentpublishingmagazine.com
This is even better than watching Father Ted re-runs...

"Six Easy Steps To Setting Up A Vanity Publisher" by Adam 'Fr. Doughal' Salviani.

STEP ONE...

Big vanity publisher.... [sets up London virtual office].... Far away vanity publisher...

aliceshortcake

Wilde about Oscar
Registered
Reaction score
Are they...are they supposed to be book titles?
The nicknames, I mean.

That never occurred to me, and I think you're right. Mind you, it was an easy mistake to make considering that none of those happy authors-to-be actually talk about or even mention their books on their own Facebooks. I suppose creative writing on this scale was too much like hard work for Salviani and his minions, if he has any minions.

*Visions of cute little yellow things in goggles and blue overalls causing mayhem in Hoxton*

So happy to see that the Writer Beware article has protected Amy E. (in comments over there) from falling prey to this scam. Let's hope she's the first of many.

Yes! That really made my day.

Oh, and guess what - my comment was published on GSP's Facebook:

mycomment_zps27cc2d7e.jpg

I don't think it'll be there for long...

ETA: They now have 3,197 likes. Have eight people seen the light since Tuesday night? Yesterday's sudden surge of enthusiasm for GSP has to be seen in graph form to be appreciated, and fortunately for us just such a graph can be found on...Facebook.

gsplikes_zps604442e8.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Green-Shore-Publishing/676430442435762?sk=likes

For pete's sake, Adam, find out how the internet works before you make a bigger fool of yourself than is strictly necessary.

Last edited:

Helix

socially distancing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
snailseyeview.medium.com
One thing's for certain, those 'customers' on Green Shore Publishing's Facebook Page sure are accomplished. According to her Facebook page, Freya 'Cute Angle' Charlotte graduated from LSE. But her Pinterest bio mentions Oxford and University of California Berkeley. I am impressed.

I don't know how Pinterest works, but I see that there she has 'pins' from a couple of names that we already know: Camren James and Eliana Marie. Eliana manages to live both in London (Ontario) and Bradford, so the transport costs must add up over time.

If you have a rummage around, other familiar names appear. It's a small world.

There's also a fellow called Biplob. The photo's too small and blurry for me to make out, but I note that the URL on Maxwell 'Rocks' Matthew's Facebook page includes "biplob.hasan". It might be a coincidence. Stranger things have happened.

aliceshortcake

Wilde about Oscar
Registered
Reaction score
Eliana manages to live both in London (Ontario) and Bradford, so the transport costs must add up over time.

I feel as though I've stumbled into an episode of The Twilight Zone. I'm from Bradford too!

*waves at Eliana Marie*

Last edited:

aliceshortcake

Wilde about Oscar
Registered
Reaction score
I'm SO glad I noticed that tiny Google ad for GSP. Not only did the resulting AW thread reveal Adam Salviani's connection to yet another vanity press, it's also providing some first-rate comedy.

Helix

socially distancing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
snailseyeview.medium.com
Last edited:

aliceshortcake

Wilde about Oscar
Registered
Reaction score
This is surreal.

And I don't want to reveal too much as yet, but GSP has come to the attention of the relevant authorities and steps are being taken to deal with the bogus testimonials on their website.